Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pies will steady - we had a rough patch and so did GWS. Geelong aren't going that well at the moment either but their soft draw and home games will paper over cracks.

This season still comes down to home finals and who is in good form in September. Simmo has primed us well to peak at the right time.

As long as they don’t steady next week.

What are you rolling with Biggie? Keepy off kick mark? Flood and rolling maul? Small ball forward setup?
Best players win ball kick long to other best players.

Other players stay out the way.

7-1 at the moment

😂

Pies will steady - we had a rough patch and so did GWS. Geelong aren't going that well at the moment either but their soft draw and home games will paper over cracks.

This season still comes down to home finals and who is in good form in September. Simmo has primed us well to peak at the right time.

Pies have us next week, followed by GWS in Sydney, then Richmond at MCG. Could very easily be 10-8 going into their round 20 match against the Suns. Their final three games aren’t easy either: Melbourne (should win), Adelaide in Adelaide, and Essendon (who knows what they will produce).

I think they’ll struggle to hold onto a top four spot.

Jesus Christ Gold Coast. Seriously what is up with them up there? Dew I don't think is a bad coach. They have decent enough talent on their list. Surely they could challenge for 7th/8th with that list. Is it up top or all between the ears?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best players win ball kick long to other best players.

Other players stay out the way.

7-1 at the moment

😂

Biggie's paddock. :whitecheck:

How much of a lather will the media froth themselves into when Richmond decimate this useless Suns team? Richmond’s rolling handball crap is just towelling these kids up.
Gerard and Robbo will be off the Pies and onto the Tigers bandwagon big time on 360 on Monday night...

Wouldn't surprise me if Richmond win the rest of their home and away games this year. I too thought we could get away with two losses and still finish above them with percentage however not so sure now.
Which is why we need to just keep on winning our games and make Richmond play away the first game of the finals as don't think Richmond travel too well. On that basis they would need to finish 3rd, 4th, 7th or 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back