The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Checking in. Ravens let just about everyone good walk in free agency and I’m still not entirely sold on Jackson yet so I’m predicting 7-9 and third in the division for us this year. Maybe worse if Cincinnati has one of their inexplicable good years.

Checking in. Ravens let just about everyone good walk in free agency and I’m still not entirely sold on Jackson yet so I’m predicting 7-9 and third in the division for us this year. Maybe worse if Cincinnati has one of their inexplicable good years.

We can only hope ;)

I used to live in Ohio so I’ve got a soft spot for the Browns. I love what Dorsey’s done since taking over. Just wish they were in a different division.

Been some mighty lean years the last ohhhh 30 years. For once I am cautiously optimistic we may have a decent team.

Still think linebacker is a gaping hole that will bite us in the ass—and not sold on depth at O-line but if Mayfield stays on the field we can have a magical year.

Need to get out of the gates fast and with 3 national tv games in first 4 weeks, we will find out quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back