Status
Not open for further replies.

bodazoka

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 12, 2008
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey guys, i got this awesome denim jacket at a garage sale today and just wanted to know if anyone would be able to date it for me? And maybe confirm if its legit.. i have never seen a denim AFL brand thing before i wanna wear it next week at the footy but not if its a bali brand lol
20190706_113908.jpg
20190706_113649.jpg
20190706_113902.jpg

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
CLIP CITY CHIP CITY BIIIIIIIITCH

I don’t really follow the NBA. Certainly don’t have a team that I follow

After being force fed a diet of clippers tweets as a result of a retweets and likes for what seems any and every tweet re the clippers for the past 6 months I think I’ll follow them

I don’t really follow the NBA. Certainly don’t have a team that I follow

After being force fed a diet of clippers tweets as a result of a retweets and likes for what seems any and every tweet re the clippers for the past 6 months I think I’ll follow them

Historically they’re the Dockers to the Lakers’ Eagles, but the last decade or so they’ve been one of the most consistent teams in the comp. Had their best run ever from about 2013-2016, then it threatened to fall apart, but the team have pivoted into a way to retool with what looks like their most talented lineup ever. It’s not an understatement to say today’s acquisitions could well be two of the beat three players to ever pull on the jersey, and they’ve arrived on the same day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Historically they’re the Dockers to the Lakers’ Eagles, but the last decade or so they’ve been one of the most consistent teams in the comp. Had their best run ever from about 2013-2016, then it threatened to fall apart, but the team have pivoted into a way to retool with what looks like their most talented lineup ever. It’s not an understatement to say today’s acquisitions could well be two of the beat three players to ever pull on the jersey, and they’ve arrived on the same day.
I'm assuming the 3rd guy you're referring to was Olowokandi?

You guys had Dominique Wilkins for a very short time at some point didn't you?

Played for a random season, I think he made an all star game, then moved on.

Truthfully the best players in franchise history are probably Bob McAdoo, our lone MVP, then Chris Paul and Blake Griffin. Got some fun years out of Darius Miles and QRich as well.

Kawhi and Paul George are better than those last two, have every chance at being better for longer than CP and Blake, then how do you compare modern NBA to 1970s basketball? Crazy day.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Played for a random season, I think he made an all star game, then moved on.

Truthfully the best players in franchise history are probably Bob McAdoo, our lone MVP, then Chris Paul and Blake Griffin. Got some fun years out of Darius Miles and QRich as well.

Kawhi and Paul George are better than those last two, have every chance at being better for longer than CP and Blake, then how do you compare modern NBA to 1970s basketball? Crazy day.
Have to be less whiny than CP and Blake as well, good players but I didn't like watching them play much.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Ah, what a great morning everyone.

The sun is out, the birds are singing, just having a coffee and rewatching the first half waiting for the Sunday Footy Show to come on.
What time does it start? (because apparently googling the TV guide is too hard for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back