AFL Toast Rnd 16: Win against the Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez, I hate playing against the Swans, never can feel confident. But to beat those pole climbing pricks is great.
We really butchered the ball when kicking forward, but a good win.
Hopefully the VFL have a good win a might put pressure on some of the AFL.
We needed this win and got it, going to enjoy this week.

Jeez, I hate playing against the Swans, never can feel confident. But to beat those pole climbing pricks is great.
We really butchered the ball when kicking forward, but a good win.
Hopefully the VFL have a good win a might put pressure on some of the AFL.
We needed this win and got it, going to enjoy this week.
I agree.
Last week I was confident we would win
This week I wasn’t sure we would.
A VFL win would top off a good weekend

Ha hah haaa, that was brilliant, I had a Barry hall lookalike on a string in the last quarter and then a Sydney bitch waiting for me outside. And I'm like who is this bitch. " * off you pop up sprinkler". But fair play to the silly cow, she had a crack.
Standing room is such a ******* laugh !

Terrible game of football. Forward entry sucked all day. Hepp was clearly injured at the end of last week's game so Id think Langford was never actually dropped, but after that insipid performance he should be next week.
Zaka has had a couple of good weeks now, still runs one way and dosnt play accountable footy but he did great today.
Sometimes I watch Lav and I think he's about to tear a game apart. That day wasn't today. 9 dog s**t hand balls and 1 shanked kick with a minute to go that cost me my $36, 8 leg multi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win. I forsee one change for next week, Heppell for ???. I don't think Clarke misses despite having his worst game of the year. Laverde was poor, Langford had a poor first 3 quarters, Guelfi was average. Smack played a ripper again and I though Gleeson caught up to the pace of the game.

What actually happened to Heppell?

I know its wrong but I'm loving the Sydns losing their minds over the umpiring...

Some are even rallying for an official complaint to be made to the AFL... Not sure if Irony or Karma :think:
Sydney have copped it from the umps for years. As bad as us, if not worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back