Prediction Changes vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Powell-Pepper played himself back into the side today. He stays in.

Lycett looked to be moving freely. I doubt he'll miss.

So who goes out for our best player this season in Boak if he's fit to play next week?

Bueller? Anybody, anyone...Bueller....Bueller...

Boaky can have a week off? Is it back spasms or hamstrings?

Motlop aways looks good when its easy is the problem so I'd look there if Boaky is fit.

Motlop is one I definitely wouldn't drop. We've persisted with him for months of utter garbage form precisely because he's such an important player to our gamestyle when he plays like he did today. Why would we persist with him in the hope of him playing a game like today and then drop him as soon as he finally does?

I reckon it'll be Butters who goes out. He'd be very unlucky but I just don't know who else it could be.

Motlop is one I definitely wouldn't drop. We've persisted with him for months of utter garbage form precisely because he's such an important player to our gamestyle when he plays like he did today. Why would we persist with him in the hope of him playing a game like today and then drop him as soon as he finally does?

I reckon it'll be Butters who goes out. He'd be very unlucky but I just don't know who else it could be.
Yeah that’s fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly, I think Butters will go out for Boak.
It wont do him any harm though.
My only concern will be having similar paced SPP, Boak, Rockliff and Wines in the same team.
I think Howard will go back on Hipwood next week.

I'm guessing Butters and/or Motlop and/or Butters for Boak and Garner (depending how he plays tomorrow).
Keen to see Garner get more games under his belt and cement his spot in the side. Durrsma can move up the field to make way.

Pretty hard to drop anyone from that, however, I'm sure there is a sore body or three from that game.
Could be a rest game for someone.

I think the view from the heirachy is Motlop won't find form in the SANFL, he'll find it in the AFL.
I'd drop him.

Otherwise, Bonner is on thin ice,Ollie still has a lot of work to do.

Maybe Butters for Boak?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back