No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

So in short it's the same story from 2017 and 2018.

Decent first half of the year, then the boys get burnt out from whatever the ꜰᴜᴄᴋ game-plan this is mixed in with our usual luck with injuries. Then we get competitive again in the last month only because other teams have actually been playing football all season unlike us.

German sʜɪᴛ pr0n is better to watch than Post-Bye Fremantle.

Carter and Sturt.

The proviso is that we have to develop them correctly.
I get that they are promising but have they actually shown anything that great since they started playing at Peel? We will play them both at half back and coach any talent they have out of them. I am probably overthinking as I am in doom and gloom mode but man other clubs have such good young talent coming through and standing up to fill wholes and we have next to none.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton will win their next flag before we win our first :(

Meanwhile Aaron Naughton is looking like the 2nd coming of Carey. Nice work Freo recruiting! Another star tall under our noses gets away while we stock up on skinny half back flankers.

From Victoria that want to go home.

And to Ross, I love most of your work, but it's over. The game has passed you by.

Said it over on the review board but this club has no idea how to develop and maintain talent, it's starting to come into effect with our better players getting on in the years now.

Do we even scout players in our own backyard. Seriously with Rioli and Ryan their obviously more talented than brayshaw cerra it’s just the same old racial oversight that saw us miss out on Andy McLeod back in the day.

Meanwhile Aaron Naughton is looking like the 2nd coming of Carey. Nice work Freo recruiting! Another star tall under our noses gets away while we stock up on skinny half back flankers.

Thank **ck at last someone agrees with me. How Naughton was passed on is a disgrace. I was sh*t on from a great height on here for daring to suggest we draft possibly the best KP to come out of WA in years and to make matters worse he **cking played for our seconds.

And Cerra will probably go to rub it in. He has no care or desire to be at Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back