Preview Round 17: Changes Vs Hawks + Pre-match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely time to try some new faces. Crowden deserves his opportunity but he’s dumb. Should get another game just confirm he’s dumb. Then never play AFL again.

Love Switkowski but need more bang for buck.

Time to see what any of North, Carter, Dixon, Sturt etc can offer. Give them 2-3 games then send them back to Peel with whatever needs further working on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely time to try some new faces. Crowden deserves his opportunity but he’s dumb. Should get another game just confirm he’s dumb. Then never play AFL again.

Love Switkowski but need more bang for buck.

Time to see what any of North, Carter, Dixon, Sturt etc can offer. Give them 2-3 games then send them back to Peel with whatever needs further working on.

If you go down to watch Peel you will see we have no new faces

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would be keen to make a big statement and drop blakely, Langdon, tucker and logue. All 4 are out of contact and not committing. At this point of the season I’d be saying you either sign and play or if you are unsure, we can bring in others who are sure.

Bass on peel today the only realistic inclusions could be Duman, Shultz and nhyuis. North, Valente and Banfield all junk

Crowden had some good efforts, but his center clearance work was awful. For some reason, he attended more bounces than I’ve seen Cerra and Brayshaw attend all year.

Langdons kicking is to the point that it’s time to go.

My scapegoat Hughes was good tonight

Out - Langdon
In - North

If you go down to watch Peel you will see we have no new faces

Yes I aware they’re all spuds but rewarding blokes from tonight’s game with a game next week is bad.

Needs to be 4-5 changes.

Bring Dixon in for a start. Don’t care if he offers nothing at WAFL level. Throw him in see.

Is Colyer the most ordinary footballer to play 96 games ? Just cannot take the ball cleanly Even the mark he took in the last quarter with no one within 3 mrs of him he had to have two or three bites at the cherry.

It's funny...

I know on solid grounds that when Needham coached and things started to go south, he would grab his chess board and throw pieces around the table in a panic....

Glad to see we've come along way since then

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dont rely on stat sheets at Peel to suggest who should get a run in the seniors.
Get a long to the Peel games and have a gander. There is not much quality running around .
Crowden is a tryer but that doesn't make you a quality player at seniors.

He’s way too slow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back