Game Day Rnd 16: Derby 50 - West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

In the two games since he’s returned we’ve posted our 2 best clearance differentials for the year and are now +42 across both games after being +10 across the other 13 games. On top of that our scores from centre clearances went through the roof. If anyone continues to say he has no impact they’ve got no idea.

Watch out a docker lurker has made a fake account

No, you’re safe. I used to support The Dockers. Gave them up years ago after getting sick of just how crap they are in every way. Spent about 15 years not watching footy but West Coast won me over last year
And the passion is back. Great how they go about it. Pav is without a doubt though the best player Freo has ever had. Hands down. Got to give him some respect.

Thought I'd come back over to here and give you boys a big round of applause. That game from us was absolutely pathetic and one of the worst I've attended live. The large gap in difference between the organisation of our two clubs is so bad it's funny. You guys were better structured, went after the ball more and didn't kick it to nobody 90% of the time. Sandilands shouldn't have been out there plain and simple (but of course you can't say that on my board) and shouldn't play another game. You're so far ahead of us it's honestly a joke with how we play. Ross Lyon has completely gone and screwed our club over, and the players looked lie they weren't even bothered last night. You guys played with the intent of smashing us, something I wish we brought at times. Well done boys, please smash Collingwood next week so we can watch those arrogant *ers dig themselves a deeper hole.

Oh almost forgot. Pregame they announced the player's name one by one, basketball style. It was full cringe. Then to top it off Slash lite did some shredding up on the roof.

Didn't think a pregame could be so bad, then I remembered the purple overalls wearing, giant rock pulling, large anchor raising hilarity they originally did.

No, you’re safe. I used to support The Dockers. Gave them up years ago after getting sick of just how crap they are in every way. Spent about 15 years not watching footy but West Coast won me over last year
And the passion is back. Great how they go about it. Pav is without a doubt though the best player Freo has ever had. Hands down. Got to give him some respect.
I think he played probably 1 to 2 seasons too many . He was a great player in a s**t team but was well past it by the end .

Great player, sh|t commentator.

Just watched the game again, Bit perplexed by the comments re pavlich, thought he was complementing the Eagles throughout the telecast and as for the WC poster saying the hate from King was strong, absolute BS, he was talking up the Eagles constantly and said a couple of times at the end that we're #1 favs for the flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I'd come back over to here and give you boys a big round of applause. That game from us was absolutely pathetic and one of the worst I've attended live. The large gap in difference between the organisation of our two clubs is so bad it's funny. You guys were better structured, went after the ball more and didn't kick it to nobody 90% of the time. Sandilands shouldn't have been out there plain and simple (but of course you can't say that on my board) and shouldn't play another game. You're so far ahead of us it's honestly a joke with how we play. Ross Lyon has completely gone and screwed our club over, and the players looked lie they weren't even bothered last night. You guys played with the intent of smashing us, something I wish we brought at times. Well done boys, please smash Collingwood next week so we can watch those arrogant f***ers dig themselves a deeper hole.
Honestly you guys need to start over fresh with the whole organisation. Bell is a step in the right direction, think he's quite a shrewd operator but he needs to be given a free hand to do whatever he wants, starting with getting rid of Lyon and hiring a coach that will help him change the culture of the club.

Oh almost forgot. Pregame they announced the player's name one by one, basketball style. It was full cringe. Then to top it off Slash lite did some shredding up on the roof.

Didn't think a pregame could be so bad, then I remembered the purple overalls wearing, giant rock pulling, large anchor raising hilarity they originally did.

Got to stop those Americanisms coming into our sport. Very bad look - can’t stand it. Is the slash guy a reference to music in Freo? Cringe.

Thought I'd come back over to here and give you boys a big round of applause. That game from us was absolutely pathetic and one of the worst I've attended live. The large gap in difference between the organisation of our two clubs is so bad it's funny. You guys were better structured, went after the ball more and didn't kick it to nobody 90% of the time. Sandilands shouldn't have been out there plain and simple (but of course you can't say that on my board) and shouldn't play another game. You're so far ahead of us it's honestly a joke with how we play. Ross Lyon has completely gone and screwed our club over, and the players looked lie they weren't even bothered last night. You guys played with the intent of smashing us, something I wish we brought at times. Well done boys, please smash Collingwood next week so we can watch those arrogant f***ers dig themselves a deeper hole.
Our current derby winning streak started the game after our worst derby quarter in history. Round 3, 2015, 9.2 to 0.4 at QT. Things can turn quicker than you think.

Just watched the game again, Bit perplexed by the comments re pavlich, thought he was complementing the Eagles throughout the telecast and as for the WC poster saying the hate from King was strong, absolute BS, he was talking up the Eagles constantly and said a couple of times at the end that we're #1 favs for the flag.
Not sure why people hate Kingy. Is it just because HoneyBadger35 loves him?

I think you’re right mate. The culture is wholly wrong. Moving out of Fremantle was a serious error. Coach is no good. I agree, start from scratch with another rebuild under Bell. At the end of the day we all want to see WA sides doing well against the Vics.

Pregame they announced the player's name one by one, basketball style. It was full cringe. Then to top it off Slash lite did some shredding up on the roof.
Tbh I actually rate both of those things, I love our West Coast Story pregame but the rest of Freo's pregame is much better than ours. They don't run out of a giant ******* jumpy castle for one.

I like the naming of the players. Scorchers and Glory do it as well, it helps build atmosphere before the bounce.

I appear to be alone here, but I really enjoy the Dockers pre-match stuff. Especially the Taiko drums.

To be fair though I also used to like the big anchor being raised in the middle by the mascot, so maybe I just have poor taste? :D
To be fair it was probably the high point of the night for a lot of dockers fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back