Player Watch Jordan De Goey (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

What a massive NON Story but Barrett just be a Flog and Still Report on something they have all done

Total non story.

Just another example why the public despises the media.

They always looking for drama and creating drama.

Purple turd, can’t expect better from him.

Total non story.

Just another example why the public despises the media.

They always looking for drama and creating drama.

Purple turd, can’t expect better from him.

They just want to Cause Issues so they can write about it.

Pack on Knobs

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
They just want to Cause Issues so they can write about it.

Pack on Knobs
We do a good enough job ourselves in writing up mischief on this board bagging every second person. :eek:

The media can leave it for ourselves.

:straining:

Media is still nasty.

Last edited:

Doc1763

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yea right up there with riding a bike no hands or leaving your car unlocked nearly bad as carrying over 50 kg of spuds in your car in Wa
No, its as dangerous as drink driving, and the penalties should be the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
No, its as dangerous as drink driving, and the penalties should be the same.
Just driving around you see people all the time, constantly using a mobile phone and driving.

Until society as a whole treats the phone as alcohol on driving not much will change.

And whilst I’d agree a mobile phone use, has danger, it’s not as dangerous as higher alcohol levels because being drink means driving impaired for the whole journey.
A mobile phone is less time being potentially distracted.

Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just driving around you see people all the time, constantly using a mobile phone and driving.

Until society as a whole treats the phone as alcohol on driving not much will change.

And whilst I’d agree a mobile phone use, has danger, it’s not as dangerous as higher alcohol levels because being drink means driving impaired for the whole journey.
I reckon you'll find more people are involved in road incidents as a result of phone use, as opposed to being under the influence.

Doc1763

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

If you are looking at your phone, your not looking at the road. Bozo's who use their phone while driving dont put it down when they need to use two hands.

I really dont care if people who do it kill themselves, its Darwin theory as far as I'm concerned, but they dont have the right to put anyone else in danger, for the sake of a phone call.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I reckon you'll find more people are involved in road incidents as a result of phone use, as opposed to being under the influence.
You’re probably right.

Though reckless alcohol driving has dropped mega big time.

Until it becomes socially unacceptable to drive with phone i suspect the high numbers you suggest will continue.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you are looking at your phone, your not looking at the road. Bozo's who use their phone while driving dont put it down when they need to use two hands.

I really dont care if people who do it kill themselves, its Darwin theory as far as I'm concerned, but they dont have the right to put anyone else in danger, for the sake of a phone call.
There’s truth there but as above, until
Socially it becomes totally unacceptable we will see these poor driving incidents.

Go Woods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
We might suspend him this week internally.
I’ll go fn he if we do...once again this is a personal matter...why does it become public knowledge? Club does not and should not have any right to sanction him! Does anyone else’s work place sanction their employees if you receive a traffic infringement etc?? NO.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’ll go fn he if we do...once again this is a personal matter...why does it become public knowledge? Club does not and should not have any right to sanction him! Does anyone else’s work place sanction their employees if you receive a traffic infringement etc?? NO.
Club will do nothing.

Just adz doing adz things by adding some mayo.

The story has already moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back