Rumour Has Port Adelaide been Hi-Jacked by the Chinese government and replaced with Robotic clones used to spy on us?

HotSausage69

Premium Platinum
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was speaking to a guy today and apparently there's a rumour going around that after Port Adelaide went to China to play for the first time in 2017, the whole club was taken hostage by the Chinese government and replaced with robotic clones of themselves to spy on Australia.

Obviously if true this story would go way beyond just a football topic, but let's see what pans out.

Creates a discussion, certainly.

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda
Port Adelaide would seem a strange vehicle when their flog President puts most half intelligent people offside. But then again maybe that’s the point - influencing halfwits through a wannabe celeb.

Would be much easier to keep buying politicians though, robot clones are expensive.

DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
松狮中式点心中式点心狗美味猫肉

I like Sam Gray,
I like Sam Gray,
He only comes up to you knees,
Yet he's always friendly and ready to to please.

I rate Sacha Grey’s pleasing work higher, personally.

i did hear recently about how bogans are being brainwashed into thinking china are spying on us through huwaei or something.. this is what happens when you get your news from the Morning Herald and The Age and SEN Radio, you end up making bad threads about what you've heard

Back