VFL VFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My young Joey, on his first trip to the hallowed Ardent St on Tuesday, proudly chose 34 to adorn his new jumper.

So JMac, this shinboner household wishes you every success in fighting for a spot back in the seniors.

Your boy has more heart than some of the posters here mate.

Cheers Pablo.

The city of eternal spring... Medellin is a great place. Very safe and beautiful, similar climate to Nimbin but at more altitude.

Is quickly becoming the centre for IT/app development in Latin America. Colombia as a whole is developing as quickly as any country.

Cali is the dodgy city these days.

Reads the play really well and doesn't give an inch defensively.
Has a bit of toe, poise and just general footy smarts. Needs a bit of muscle development, etc, but really keen to see him run around.

The city of eternal spring... Medellin is a great place. Very safe and beautiful, similar climate to Nimbin but at more altitude.

Is quickly becoming the centre for IT/app development in Latin America. Colombia as a whole is developing as quickly as any country.

Cali is the dodgy city these days.

Cali cartel were scum. Like the Zetas too much connection to western military and the like.

Not a good 10 seconds from Taylor. Should’ve called his team mate back with the flight of Hrovats hand ball into an open goal and then Pretty selfish going for that checkside at goal from the pocket when he had numbers inside

Well something more than hearing about JMac when 3/4 of this Board wanted him playing where he is today for the past 3 years
So you are saying JMac should not be getting a game in the seniors. So if he plays again this year does that mean Shaw has got it wrong as well and has no idea and maybe is not the right coach going forward. Will be interested to see if he gets another run this year and if not me and 25% of us will have to admit we got it wrong I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back