MMA-UFC UFC 239

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
People giving her a big chance here. I dont see it.

I did. I thought her movement and kicks would tire out Amanda and allow her to take over late. Nunes ended up winning the kicking battle and put her away easily though. She just keeps getting better!

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'm shocked that Holm didn't go for the head kick once. Surely she had to throw a couple

deklares

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Robert Whittaker
I did. I thought her movement and kicks would tire out Amanda and allow her to take over late. Nunes ended up winning the kicking battle and put her away easily though. She just keeps getting better!
I didn't see it ending like that I just thought Nunes would be able close the distance and do work. Plus the grappling I thought could be a problem for Holm.

I wonder if she could cut to 125? She doesn't look drained at 135. Got to 125 and fight Shevchenko (who shes already beat twice) and be a 3 division champ an the GOAT not just the female GOAT.

deklares

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Robert Whittaker
I wonder if she could cut to 125? She doesn't look drained at 135. Got to 125 and fight Shevchenko (who shes already beat twice) and be a 3 division champ an the GOAT not just the female GOAT.
Salivating. Shev is a beast at 25.

Shev did well in the decision loss to Nunes.

I hope Santos is not just another too tentative fighter against Jones which just lets him pick them apart at range. Santos has an aggressive attacking style but Jones seems to have this ability to freeze his opponents attack. Those long limbs.

Back