Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I get off on the hate towards our club. * em.

I never had anything against Hawthorn before I was born, although mum's always said there was a bit of a strange rumbling in the womb.

Somebody call the waaaaaaaambulence.

That's all I hear when I read one of TGO's hit pieces on my club....Sam the knee, Stratton the pincher, Hodqe the thug.....Every time, it's toys out the cot with the rattle going into full gear....."waaaaaaaambulence."

Um, why do you think you've been selling home games since 2001...

You mean our 4 games in Launceston per year @ $1 mill a pop?.....Beats a paltry $100k per match at Metricon eh!

I believe it was an integral part of our financial plans, put into place to ensure our future prosperity, by one Ian Dicker.....Pure genius.....Some 20 years later, it's been a huge fillip in putting us into a sound & viable financial position.

He was also very astute by utilising our VFL Park contract as leverage to ensuring we got home games at the M.C.G as part of the compensation package....Quid pro quo.

Suffer in ya jocks Gill.

Funnily enough, the game that was foreshadowed by Sheedy's accusation that we we're on drugs, cause he couldn't beat us up till then....Oh that Karma train.
Mate of mine is an ex copper and he did an exchange with VicPol when he was younger and was posted to Jeans' station. Said he was a nice bloke, pretty quiet but a bit Calvinist for my mate's taste.

Mate of mine is an ex copper and he did an exchange with VicPol when he was younger and was posted to Jeans' station. Said he was a nice bloke, pretty quiet but a bit Calvinist for my mate's taste.

Jeans never forgave Sheedy for the implication that he was somehow involved in - a part of - or indeed behind, the implementation of an illegal drugs programme.

Contract includes the major guernsey sponsorship. It's worth less than you believe.

That Would be one sponsor among 4 others.....And we are guaranteed 4 mill per year.....We return 5 times that amount in tourism & spending on the island.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never get the hatred people have for other clubs.
Wrongdoings against their own clubs by those clubs.

North hates Essendon because you screwed us before most of us were born. I hate Bulldogs because of Eade, Barry Hall and their sooky lala hypocrisy that the AFL media ate up because Thompson "bullied" the punching thug. I hate Sydney because they cheated the rules at least twice and got away with it.

Latest thing that s**ts me: SBS's Tour Tracker app taking half an hour to connect to live video. Keeps going "touch play to go to live video", shows an advert, and loops back. Took nearly 50 attempts tonight.

Last year, FIFA World Cup, couldn't watch a penalty shootout because "the match has ended" :rolleyes:

People at work:
1. People who leave the kettle empty after using it. I refill it after ive used it even if not empty and boil it again for the next person (unless they are standing there ready to pour their coffee then and there)
2. People who don't shut doors properly and they continually blow open/shut from the wind. FFS, get off your fat ass and shut the ******* door you didn't close properly

People at work:
1. People who leave the kettle empty after using it. I refill it after ive used it even if not empty and boil it again for the next person (unless they are standing there ready to pour their coffee then and there)
2. People who don't shut doors properly and they continually blow open/shut from the wind. FFS, get off your fat ass and shut the ******* door you didn't close properly
What about people not filling icecube trays back up?

My 2 and a half year old. Every single night, no matter what time we put her to bed, 15 minutes later we here a little voice from up stairs saying "I've done a poo". It's like she falls asleep and her body just releases it. EVERY DAMN NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back