AFL 2019 - AFL Round 16

Who Covers the line this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, their form has been great the last month.

Lol ok mate :thumbsu: 7 goals down and being utterly dominated until the Demons ran out of rotations - as I expected the Gawn had zero impact on what would have been a comfortable win except for exceptional cirucmstances.

Greene 2+ @2.35, 3+ @5.50 b365
Nice one, yes finally a few coming off today after a bad last 2 weeks!
1u sgm - Murphy 20+, Walsh 20+, Brayshaw 20+, Salem 20+, Harmes 20+ @2.37 SB
0.5u sgm - all ags- Mcgovern, hunt, mcdonald, petracca, hannan, weidman @4.50 SB
0.5u combined all aboved sgm - @10.50 sb

1u petracca 2g+ @2 b365
0.5u petracca 3g+ @4.25 b365
0.7u zurhaar 2g+ @3.20 b365
0.3u zurhaar 3g+ @9.50 b365

0.5u parker 2g+ @5 b365
0.2u parker 3g+ @19 b365
Also Edwards -you're on the ''never again'' pile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came in on it to because as you say value. However it’s amazing how often the promo special goes down.
Ik what you’re saying, but at the end of the day it holds value. I’d be comfortable taking it 100 times knowing it would be profitable, sometimes you just get on the wrong end of some bad variance, case today.

And you were proven to be unambiguously wrong - thanks for highlighting that again
They hit their line didn't they?

Unambiguously wrong lol. They almost won the game and demonstrated that they aren't a rabble as you claimed.

Standard SM - that's just how he rolls ;) not a peep when the Dees were fully in control of the game for 3/4
Because I was out and didn't see you'd replied. Dry your eyes precious.

They hit their line didn't they?

Unambiguously wrong lol. They almost won the game and demonstrated that they aren't a rabble as you claimed.

Lol - they were 7 goals up before their entire bench was injured - which is about a 1-2% chance of happening in any game. 98% of the time they blow the line out of the ball park - not surprised you can't take the step past basic results orientated thinking though :thumbsu:

Carlton were smashed in the game like the rabble they are and it would have been one of the great daylight robberies in AFL history had they won.

Lol - they were 7 goals up before their entire bench was injured - which is about a 1-2% chance of happening in any game. 98% of the time they blow the line out of the ball park - not surprised you can't take the step past basic results orientated thinking though :thumbsu:

Carlton were smashed in the game like the rabble they are and it would have been one of the great daylight robberies in AFL history had they won.
So Carlton came back from 30 down to run the game close two weeks in a row purely by coincidence, having done similar against the dogs two weeks prior. Fair enough if you think so, but my comment stands and I made my money so not really fussed.

So Carlton came back from 30 down to run the game close two weeks in a row purely by coincidence, having done similar against the dogs two weeks prior. Fair enough if you think so, but my comment stands and I made my money so not really fussed.

As always with you - better to be lucky than be good ;)

As always with you - better to be lucky than be good ;)

Is it luck if it's based on past performance that again comes to pass?

Carlton have conserved themselves in games recently - Freo got off to a fast start against them too - and then came home strong. Carlton also had Kreuzer out injured for a period of the game, was that 'unlucky'?

Weird argument from you.

Is it luck if it's based on past performance that again comes to pass?

Carlton have conserved themselves in games recently - Freo got off to a fast start against them too - and then came home strong. Carlton also had Kreuzer out injured for a period of the game, was that 'unlucky'?

Weird argument from you.

Yes 'conversing ourselves' by letting sides get out to 6-7 goal leads against us and I am the one with a weird argument. If you truly believe that is what happened you are more insane than I thought.

giphy.gif

The FACT is that Melbourne dominated the entire game until they ran out of fit players allowing Carlton to come back into it. If they hadn't have had a 1 in 50/100 spate of in game injuries your bet would have lost easily. But well done on winning the lottery yesterday.

Yes 'conversing ourselves' by letting sides get out to 6-7 goal leads against us and I am the one with a weird argument. If you truly believe that is what happened you are more insane than I thought.

giphy.gif

The FACT is that Melbourne dominated the entire game until they ran out of fit players allowing Carlton to come back into it. If they hadn't have had a 1 in 50/100 spate of in game injuries your bet would have lost easily. But well done on winning the lottery yesterday.

So why did Freo lose?

Why did the Dogs get out to big leads then get reeled back in?

Curious now, but beyond that this is such a pointless discussion.

You just come off as a salty punter who lost their bet but are clinging to the misguided belief that their methodology was right.

Back