No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS I am sick and tired of this Bullsh1t of coming back from 5 goals behind. Where is coach Bolton. I felt so secure of a Carlton loss with him at the helm.
I’m seriously not joking when I bang on about us dropping the game to Carlton. I will be the first to lampoon myself if we beat Carlton, but it would be so much like the Crows to bungle that game.

It's not their fault they were down to 1 rotation in the entire last quarter. How Carlton couldn't win that game is beyond me and McGovern, this guy is worth $800K per season???
It is their fault they kicked 15 behinds though. Should have been 8-10 goals up at 3/4 time.

What’s better than watching Carlton lose to Melbourne? Carlton, thinking they have the game won with two minutes to go, and losing anyway. Ahhhh. Way to salvage the weekend.
I don’t think anything could salvage our weekend, but it’s at least a start.

looking at Carltons run home, they will beat GC and then they still have a game against St Kilda which is a real danger game..Hoping Sydney win this week and Melbourne can manufacture a win from somewhere..then it comes down to St Kilda beating Carlton to ensure pick 2 if other results go to form

Melbourne have a tough road ahead, but Melbourne have St Kilda in a couple of weeks which should be a win.

Realistically Carlton are most probably going to have to win 3-4 games out of their last 8 to get ahead of Melbourne.

Pick 2 isn't quite safe yet, but it's getting close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m seriously not joking when I bang on about us dropping the game to Carlton. I will be the first to lampoon myself if we beat Carlton, but it would be so much like the Crows to bungle that game.
The way Carlton can play (and what we do) - it's every chance.
I can already picture it, we all know the scene.

The crowd get the scent of a kill, we're playing one of those classic away games where we bumble our way to a laughable loss.
Especially the way they seem to surge, we will absolute crumble if they do what they've been doing in recent weeks.

Melbourne have a tough road ahead, but Melbourne have St Kilda in a couple of weeks which should be a win.

Realistically Carlton are most probably going to have to win 3-4 games out of their last 8 to get ahead of Melbourne.

Pick 2 isn't quite safe yet, but it's getting close.
just checked st kildas run home - last 3 games see them play dockers at marvel, Carlton MCG and Sydney SCG..if they can beat the dockers at Marvel then I think it is all over as Sydeny shoulld win 2 or 3 more games and melbourne are likely to beat st kilda at the least...but we want a melbourne win soon and a St Kilda win soon

looking at Carltons run home, they will beat GC and then they still have a game against St Kilda which is a real danger game..Hoping Sydney win this week and Melbourne can manufacture a win from somewhere..then it comes down to St Kilda beating Carlton to ensure pick 2 if other results go to form

Here are their runs home

Carlton
Sydney SCG
Gold Coast Marvel
Adelaide MCG
West Coast Marvel
Richmond MCG
St Kilda MCG
Geelong Kardina Park

Melbourne
Bulldogs Marvel
West Coast Alice Spings
St Kilda Marvel
Richmond MCG
Collingwood MCG
Sydney MCG
North Tassie

Hopefully Melbourne can win one or two more games which should keep Carlton at bay.

The crowd get the scent of a kill, we're playing one of those classic away games where we bumble our way to a laughable loss.
Especially the way they seem to surge, we will absolute crumble if they do what they've been doing in recent weeks.
That’s it exactly. An off day for us and an on day for them = last ditch face-saving win for us, or more likely a deserved but lucky win for them.

I thought the same watching the game today.

If they attack us with fast ball movement like they've been doing for the last few weeks then we'll be trouble.

It will be one of those typical games in Melbourne where we control the early part of the game, but are wasteful with the ball and don't put the game away. Carlton will then come out and steamroll us by going all out attack in the last quarter and we'll fall apart.

I thought the same watching the game today.

If they attack us with fast ball movement like they've been doing for the last few weeks then we'll be trouble.

It will be one of those typical games in Melbourne where we control the early part of the game, but are wasteful with the ball and don't put the game away. Carlton will then come out and steamroll us by going all out attack in the last quarter and we'll fall apart.
If we give that "effort" in the 2nd half, even GC would have beaten us.

Carlton kick 15 goals for the game and McNuggets couldn't find 1 goal for the game :)
I bet you SOS jnr is on half what McGovern is on. He is probably thinking, they bought you on $800K per season, seriously.....???
$800K for a player that hasn't established himself and has only commanded the 4th best tall defender, hopefully this was also SOS' recruitment decision.

Back