Review Positives & Negatives v the Purples // Rd 16, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I get it mate. I've got no issue whatever with you sharing it on the Ross Lyon (Lyin) thread as I am well and truly on that bandwagon. It's just a really bad look for your own mob when it gets reposted on West Coast's board and openly mocked. All clubs have dark days (some more than others) and I'm sure West Coast will have their fair share in the future. I wish your team all the best and apart from the Gaff applauding which I just cannot understand I've got no issue with you guys passionately supporting your team.

Fair enough. Didn't think it would get reposted here. As I've said elsewhere I'd rather see Lyon go and a stronger Freo.

Trawling your opposition's board and then commenting in the safety of your own team's board . What a pathetic life you must learn live. You're sore losers but even worse winners. Stay classy West Coast. Your time will come and it will be our turn to cover ourselves in the glory of poor sportsmanship. Until then stay off our board and just enjoy your team's success ffs
Melts are fun to watch, regardless of the team you support. But if we comment on your board, we get banned. And the main board is a sh*tfest. Where else would we make fun of melts but our own board?

Yeah given how easy and relaxed we all are here on the Eagles board, venturing to other boards is the worst. Full of soft utensils

Ive noticed some other boards are intollerent to any outside comments even slighly negative. Even if they are beyond doubt or even constructive. Very thin skinned compared to our site.

Can you campaigners stop tagging Fremantle fans into this wonderful board, they’re messing everything up.

Quoting from the Freo board is like going to the zoo. It’s a good, fun day for all involved, but you stay behind the glass for a reason. No need to open the cage and let the animals out for a closer look, just take a photo from outside the enclosure and bring it back here for the rest of us to enjoy. I mean yeah, the ape exhibit is cool and all but you wouldn’t invite one back to your house.

Trawling your opposition's board and then commenting in the safety of your own team's board . What a pathetic life you must learn live. You're sore losers but even worse winners. Stay classy West Coast. Your time will come and it will be our turn to cover ourselves in the glory of poor sportsmanship. Until then stay off our board and just enjoy your team's success ffs
I'd be happy to comment on your board but we know you're all too fragile for that.

Tears in the rain? Do you need me to call the waahmbulance?

Thanks for dropping by. You guys are hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be happy to comment on your board but we know you're all too fragile for that.

Tears in the rain? Do you need me to call the waahmbulance?

Thanks for dropping by. You guys are hilarious.
I never came over to your board until one of your own decided to repost something I said on my own team's board complete with my username which I've since been told is against the rules. I haven't said one bad word about your team except that thug Gaff. All I've done is passionately react to what was clearly a terrible performance on a thread you weren't invited to or welcome on.
But thanks for putting in your 2 cents. I'm sure your team couldn't have won without your valuable contribution. Don't choke on your kool-aid now.

Flog.

I never came over to your board until one of your own decided to repost something I said on my own team's board complete with my username which I've since been told is against the rules. I haven't said one bad word about your team except that thug Gaff. All I've done is passionately react to what was clearly a terrible performance on a thread you weren't invited to or welcome on.
But thanks for putting in your 2 cents. I'm sure your team couldn't have won without your valuable contribution. Don't choke on your kool-aid now.

Flog.
You're so salty. It's awesome.

Apparently you now have to be "invited" to view a thread. That's a new one.

What is it like to support a team that is defined by its inferiority complex?

When people ask you who you support, do you ever think about lying and saying you support a more successful side like St Kilda?

Feel free to quote my posts on your board, provided you can blink away the tears to read them.

Last edited:
+ Cameron looks the goods so far. Seems like he could be the type of player that can tear a game apart.

Just like his brother.

Wait til he's 23-24 and has more of a tank to push up into the midfield and wings..

Rioli Ryan Petch Venners Cameron.

We've got a decent set of half-fowards and crumbers for the next decade!

... At the feet of Allen, Brander and Waterman.

You're so salty. It's awesome.

Apparently you now have to be "invited" to view a thread. That's a new one.

What is it like to support a team that is defined by its inferiority complex?

When people ask you who you support, do you ever think about lying and saying you support a more successful side like St Kilda?
I support my team through the good times and the bad times. I'm also not a bad sport, unlike yourself. I'm sure when the wheel turns and it's your team's turn to struggle you'll pretend to support another team coz you're weak as piss

Flog.

Look mate can't you see the irony? It's a bit hypocritical for you to order people to stay out of your board when they are merely reading it, whilst you keep posting on our board? Probably time to just grit your teeth and stay away.

I support my team through the good times and the bad times. I'm also not a bad sport, unlike yourself. I'm sure when the wheel turns and it's your team's turn to struggle you'll pretend to support another team coz you're weak as piss
When the wheel turns! :joycat: OK champion. Yeah I'm sure it will be Fremantle's "turn" any day now.

Trying so hard not to be arrogant and correct this dudes grammar.

Must. Resist. Urge. And. Stay. Classy.

Ha ha ha - the Freo melts make this win even more delicious. You spuds just blew your top 8 chances too and there's still one year left to run with good old Ross "the Boss".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back