Status
Not open for further replies.

Speck

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not having a shot at you mate but we seem to have so many blokes who would be better in other teams , maybe we just have a lot of blokes who are no good
Oh I completely agree there. He's a player who seems to rely on others putting it right in front of him - not necessarily a good trait but it makes him look better.

Max the great

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Impressed with Clarke. Smashed after straight lining the ball, comes back on and is BoG in the third qtr with 11 or so touches.

Kid will be a player. Gunna be a Lenny type
If you are impressed with him could you start spelling his name right please?

I also like the kid

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
Satan has his eye on you cho
20190707_174018.jpeg

Aug 28, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Coventry City
Parker and Long both need to be dropped for different reasons. Parker to re find his flair, and Long because he’s playing like poop.

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hickey has been great? Jeez you are not a tough marker are you?

It's good that he was better than a bloke that hasn't played for 12 months though.

Didn't say he was good (edit- yes I did), but he's playing far better footy than he did for us. He's had a good year, and it makes you wonder why he could never do that at the Saints. He's playing very well for them.

Jye Simpkin is a gun, does he come as a package with Brad Scott?

A guy I know works at North, when they first drafted him he was saying he was a potential superstar. He said he's the best kid at the club.

Seb Ross is a chance to be dropped next week on this performance
You were kidding i take it , that bloke would never be dropped , well at least while we have the same bunch doing team selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back