Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the greatest Port Adelaide figure of all time?

Russell Ebert
Fos Williams
Warren Tredrea
Jeremy Clayton

There’d be PAMFC diehards who would fight you irl for your facetiousness.

So I was attempting to reply to this historic photo...
eeea62eef185a4fadbcb69009e64f984.jpg

...and autocorrect did something interesting ;)
66df4cc88076d477b2099fea3260036e.jpg

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Koch was on SEN this morning. Was asked by Kane all excited if the club would chase Burgo now that he is free. Koch gave a very blunt no. Made it clear that they are happy with the job Ian Mckeown and Stu Graham are doing. Reckon Burgo might have burnt that bridge given the sharpness of the response. No umming and arghing.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Koch was on SEN this morning. Was asked by Kane all excited if the club would chase Burgo now that he is free. Koch gave a very blunt no. Made it clear that they are happy with the job Ian Mckeown and Stu Graham are doing. Reckon Burgo might have burnt that bridge given the sharpness of the response. No umming and arghing.
I agree he was pretty sharp with his reply. Said Burgo had made his choices. I note he also made a short mentioning of the umpiring against Port.

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the maggies on the steps, well we'd be singing so happily, oh joyfully, oh playfully watching thee.

But then they sent us away to teach us how to be victorian, subservient, mediocre, practical.
And then they showed me a world where they would be less dependable, so clinical, oh intellectual, I was cynical.

There are times when all the world's asleep, the questions run too deep for such a simple man.
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned, I know it sounds absurd please tell me who we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the maggies on the steps, well we'd be singing so happily, oh joyfully, oh playfully watching thee.

But then they sent us away to teach us how to be victorian, subservient, mediocre, practical.
And then they showed me a world where they would be less dependable, so clinical, oh intellectual, I was cynical.

There are times when all the world's asleep, the questions run too deep for such a simple man.
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned, I know it sounds absurd please tell me who we are.
Oh that song, well done

PAFC27

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

We all know Koch is the type to hold a grudge and would say no even if Burgess offered to work for free.

David Puddy

All Australian
Aug 19, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I did the ladder predictor thing today, had us sneaking in to 8th with 12 wins, ahead of the Doggies on % and us away to Brisbane in the Elim final. Requires us to beat GWS at AO of course.

Had Crows finishing 7th, but if they beat The First Dogs on Mars in R23 they would probably finish 5th 😮

I did the same thing and had us playing the Crows first week of finals.

Please God, no.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
What did he say that was trash talk? I think I must’ve tuned out and missed it.
It may have been when he said that the Camry Crows aren't the team of all Souf Ostrayians because there are 300K Ports supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back