Analysis AFC SANFL 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, he refuses to chace, refuses to tackle, refuses to make a contest. fu** him, he is getting paid good money, he needs to sort his s**t out or retire.
Frustrating isn't he, seemed to pick and choose which contests he goes all in at. Can't work out what going on with him currently.

Frustrating isn't he, seemed to pick and choose which contests he goes all in at. Can't work out what going on with him currently.
Yeah. I was just thinking that he was starting to play with a bit more urgency, with three quite good quarters - then in the last he starts running around like it's a charity match.

s**t load more tackles
More disposals
More inside 50s
Similar hit outs.

And Norwood still got thrashed at home.

Didn't see the game as I was coaching, who played well ?

Interesting midfield rotations today, they changed it up with different combinations which is good to see.
Himmelberg could have got a few more if the marks stuck, he got good supply to his advantage.
Wilson, sauce and himmelberg for me, a few others were very close.
Chayce shows a bit and I'm sure soon will be tearing it up.
Wilson's delivery has improve incredibly over this season, reasonably good positioning, I just don't think he's much of a boys club type which is holding back his selection. There has been a few games where he would have slotted in well in the seniors after CEY was injured.
As for Gibbs, hmmm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Respect for Brisbane.

Absolute basket case but stuck fat and made some big off field changes and got rid of the Voss/Leppitsch boys club.

Boy imagine the day we show 1/10th of that balls and pragmatism.
Top end picks, quality trading and a coach who appears to know what he's doing.

Thanks to the posters who ventured down and gave us reports back.

Appreciate getting an insight on the SANFL performances from places other than AFC.com.au......
They all deserve a big contibrition forum recognition
I live in Darwin and many on here live interstate or can’t go to games even in SA
The new app is a blessing if one has the $ to get it
It’s relatively inexpensive in comparison and of good quality

I found streaming in other years absolutely BS
We used to get ABC coverage but that was years ago

And key to a lot of that is a bloke that when he was at our club certain sections of this board wanted him gone.....David Noble one very sound operator.
Nobes just had too many hats on here, he was headhunted for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back