2nds Port Adelaide vs West Adelaide - Round 12 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Up into 3rd.

Good work boys, solid performance against some seriously trash opposition. Shame we didn't convert more chances. Should've been a 100+ smashing.

Lots of good performances, so the depth is looking solid and ready to go. Marshall, Ryder, Frampton, Ladhams, Drew, Atley, Garner, Lienert, Farrell, Broady, Mayes, Sutcliffe, all ready to play, and Woodcock and Hayes improving and not far off as well.

Up into 3rd.

Good work boys, solid performance against some seriously trash opposition. Shame we didn't convert more chances. Should've been a 100+ smashing.

Lots of good performances, so the depth is looking solid and ready to go. Marshall, Ryder, Frampton, Ladhams, Drew, Atley, Garner, Lienert, Farrell, Broady, Mayes, Sutcliffe, all ready to play, and Woodcock and Hayes improving and not far off as well.

I don't think our depth has ever been better.

Lazy Sunday afternoon... for fans and players alike.

Wasn’t the laziest 100pt win of all-time on scoreboard, but oof.

Then again, maybe if we kicked better, some of those mongrel punts at goal, lol.

Westies has some nice retro merch, tho. Supporters getting around in tees and hoodies with old school Bloods logos.

Where’s mah cartoon Magpies 80s throwback tee farken?

Don’t make eye contact with the dude at Cheltenham station talking to himself, cursing out his Mum, don’t make eye contact, don’t...

FREDERICK WITH A RIPPER!
I was standing in front of the "Williams" and it erupted when he slotted it. Good crowd in for lunch pre-game and casual mixing
with the cheersquad who btw are sporting about 6 new flags donated by https://www.bigshed.beer :D.
All part of their bring back the bars new brew. Great gesture and good business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all i read in this thread frampton marshall ladhams hayes ryder. Remember those times we were depending on cam cloke brent renouf daniel stewart and a cooked redden and had trengove and lobbe in the 1s. Now we even have patty freakin ryder playing sanfl. how good is it havin more than decent talls in both teams its a farken beauty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back