Passmore

May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
Norf
He could of kicked 8-9 and he’s a first year string bean.

Was really a top 20 player as an u/18 last year.

Have a look at the group of that players and the strength of it at AFL level so far.

Why do you reckon he slipped so far?

I know it was a cracking draft, but his talent was quite obvious. I remember seeing Some clips and thought gee I’d love to get him, but never thought it was realistic.

Trade out your first draft pick for Polec and Pittard and still end up with Thomas, Taylor, Scott and Crocker is quite a performance.

2019 Hard Yakka / Totally Workwear VFL

North Melbourne 3.2 7.6 11.12 14.14 (98)
Sandringham 2.1 3.4 5.6 5.11 (41)

GOALS:
North Melbourne: Taylor 4 Morrison 3 Rippon 3 Garner 2 Campbell Xerri
Sandringham: Lonie 3 Answerth Rice

BEST:
North Melbourne: McKay Rippon Garner Campbell Holmes MacMillan
Sandringham: Rice Young Rowe White Lonie Fox

Pykie

10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
Leeds United
Lol, Taylor almost had 30% of the sides shots on goal and didn’t make the bests.

2019 Hard Yakka / Totally Workwear VFL

North Melbourne 3.2 7.6 11.12 14.14 (98)
Sandringham 2.1 3.4 5.6 5.11 (41)

GOALS:
North Melbourne: Taylor 4 Morrison 3 Rippon 3 Garner 2 Campbell Xerri
Sandringham: Lonie 3 Answerth Rice

BEST:
North Melbourne: McKay Rippon Garner Campbell Holmes MacMillan
Sandringham: Rice Young Rowe White Lonie Fox

BMac now in the best 4 out of 5 weeks or something along ng those lines.

Great to see him finally recovered from his health issues early on and starting to build a case for his opportunity as well!

Curtis clearly in the best as well.

Quintero

May 16, 2019
River Plate
What? I dont care where he plays.

The guy is in the VFL and possibly at the crossroads.

I dont think we need 4 posters appearing to enjoy the fact that he is in the VFL and at this point in his career.

Do you write apology letters to all the cab drivers who ripped you off over the years? Or do you just order your Uber?

I attended a game of football in England this year and the Leeds fans sang "he's one of our own, he's one of ownnnnnn, Jimmy Saville - he's one of our own" now I know Jmac isn't nearly as horrible as old mate Jimmy, but this attitude towards Sharky Macmillan is ridiculous bordering as inappropriate as the Saville chants.
He is an ordinary player at best and we are killing it without him. We are stopping run ons, looking like a hard team to play against.

Apr 27, 2008
Interesting cultural change I support even though I won't make us of it.

There was a very strong no alcohol stance under previous regimes ... Brad and Euge I think.

And entirely necessary if playing games of high level footy we want to attract fans to.

Could be a good opportunity too - link up with one of the many many hipster breweries in inner Melbourne to make KANGABOOZE!
North Melbourne Bitter!

Taylor was the standout, was really good.

Campbell was solid yet again, Mckay was solid down back.

Maj was moving real well, alot more footy to play in the 2's before he's ready though.

Played 21 of a possible 100.

If he can add that amount again each time he plays, which is probably aggressive, he's about a month from a full game.

Then he'd have to run into form.

I'd be surprised if we see him in the seniors this year. Especially if finals remain potentially viable.

Quintero

May 16, 2019
River Plate
Ummm yes, great post

wtf

(Tip toes gently out of here......)

Sorry gaso, was a bit hammered last night.

We just need to find a happy medium where the posters who have seemingly copped a lot for wanting jmac out (and seeing us play quite well) versus those prepared to defend the indefensible.

He was super spudly in that 1st half, even his most ardent admirers have to confess that he was toilet.

At the end of the day, to me is the anti-shinboner, played out of position his entire career. I feel he could be value in Mason Woods spot this week should Wood not get up. Like Sholly.

He'd be the starting FB at 4-6 other AFL clubs right now.

Hard to see how he gets a game!

Tarrant and Thomo in fantastic form and Durdin finally being given a run at it with pretty good success.

Probably too tall to replace Durdin depending on the opposition...

Maj and EVW will be back up and running for round 1 next year adding more pressure for spots.

Even if Thomo does give it away it’ll be tight for spots......

Murphy and Watson trying to get a spot as well....

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Hard to see how he gets a game!

I wasn't suggesting that.

It's just admirable that a kid in his position decided to extend by two years in the knowledge he would be playing AFL footy at other clubs right now.

It show's to me that he's a staunch North man.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Macmillan compared to a notorious celebrity paedophile.

Yep, seen it all now.

Some of these so called "supporters" are a certified ****ing disgrace.