Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel like people have completely forgotten what was expected of St Kilda pre-season. They were as popular a pick as any for the spoon.

There’s positives in there somewhere, Battle wasn’t going to make it as a forward but looks far more natural in defence, Marshall is now a top 10 ruckman in the AFL, Wilkie, Hind and Parker are solid depth at worst and have scope to be far more than that and Max King is genuinely special.

The issue is that I don’t think Richardson is much chop at all and their big name acquisitions are not delivering

Wtf is going on North board. Someone on there has set up funding page for a poster who’s laptop crashed and can’t afford another one!! Already raised over $1k! Taking the piss or what?

Wtf is going on North board. Someone on there has set up funding page for a poster who’s laptop crashed and can’t afford another one!! Already raised over $1k! Taking the piss or what?

If anyone wants to shout me a new laptop for all the threads I won't complain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FREE SPEECH!!!!

In all seriousness though they know how to rattle tins better than anyone so....

He does the draft kid highlight videos as well.

Still unsure about the need for a go fund me page but :shrug:

Should ask the bloody club for money, a bit rich asking on an anonymous footy forum.

Are forums not communities?

Not the same as the traditional definition of people living together, so I would say no.

Think I’d rather donate money to someone to help feed their kids or protect them from violence, than someone getting a ******* laptop to post footy related material. First world problems hey

Not the same as the traditional definition of people living together, so I would say no.

Think I’d rather donate money to someone to help feed their kids or protect them from violence, than someone getting a ******* laptop to post footy related material. First world problems hey

This is the equivalent of complaining about governments spending money on stadiums when they could spend it on schools and hospitals.

This is the equivalent of complaining about governments spending money on stadiums when they could spend it on schools and hospitals.

Really? Equivalent to sending money to an anonymous poster on an anonymous footy forum? Ok

Who really cares? They're a pretty familiar community over on that board and if they all want to chip in to allow him to continue his usual contributions to that community, that's completely their business.

These forums can be an important way for people to connect and engage with others.

If anyone on our boards ever needed equipment to do that (or any other life reason) because and they genuinely can't afford it, I would be happy to contribute to that myself.

Brisbane are legit if they win this.

I hope they have some success to promote more attacking football instead of this defensive brand that everyone plays.
Seems to be going very unnoticed.

Brisbane are what we were supposed to be. Top 4 bolters
And we are what they are supposed to be. Knocking on the door of finals, but not quite there.

:(
its an indictment they jumped us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back