No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

purplearmy

Club Legend
Suspended
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
It was as if the night was so cold the players were frozen and did nothing.

summerthebat

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2007
Teenage Mountain
AFL Club
Fremantle
Five goals in our two games yesterday. The club is in a crisis following the bye, the drop off has been unprecedented. The decision to play Sandilands was absolutely insane but in hindsight, indicates a greater mentality that Ross is probably holding on for dear life.

I’m stunned we offered that performance up against our primary rival. The group is lost.

As fans we really shouldn’t be bullied into the unconditional support for a club that continues to take its backing for granted. Mediocrity seems to be the club’s benchmark through everything and ultimately its best chance of success might be us as fans, refusing to buy into its bullshit, both financially and figuratively.

I keep thinking this club can’t hurt me anymore and yet here we are, finding new depths.

purplearmy

Club Legend
Suspended
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Ben Allan kicked one goal less than the senior team before the game. What a sad state of affairs.

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
Also starting to think there is serious issues with the way we condition our players given our last 3 2nd halves of seasons.
Hmmm interesting.
I swear I’ve heard countless times before ,people when criticising our S and C team get shouted down with “wouldn’t have a clue/can’t possibly judge their performances”.... yet hear we are.

Looks like we’re starting to get our proof our s and c team are justified in getting supporters criticism .

Sorry for pointing you out Joao but like drafting while it is an inexact science you can still be good or bad at it.
If we are to ever to go anywhere as a club , again like drafting we need to be better.

Last edited:
May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hmmm interesting.
I swear I’ve heard countless times before ,people when criticising our S and C team get shouted down with “wouldn’t have a clue/can’t possibly judge their performances”.... yet hear we are.

Looks like we’re starting to get our proof our s and c team are justified in getting supporters criticism .

Sorry for pointing you out Joao but like drafting while it is an inexact science you can still be good or bad at it.
If we are to ever to go anywhere as a club , again like drafting we need to be better.
Eh? Of course you are pointing me out. You made two posts trying to get me to bite over Robertson the other day too.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Langdon needs to * off back down to Peel to learn how to kick a football. Has been absolutely insipid and has had a very poor season compared to last year.

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Fyfe being criticised is idiotic. Some posters are just having a hissy fit and need to grow up

TBH i couldn't care less if Fyfe wants to show up a technicolor dreamcoat before games and had some kind of elaborate ceremony before each game. The guy is the best player we've ever had at the club, he has basically carried the midfield this season single handledly and people want to have a crack because he is wearing an armband so his grandma can see him? People need to get a grip.

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
TBH i couldn't care less if Fyfe wants to show up a technicolor dreamcoat before games and had some kind of elaborate ceremony before each game. The guy is the best player we've ever had at the club, he has basically carried the midfield this season single handledly and people want to have a crack because he is wearing an armband so his grandma can see him? People need to get a grip.
Nah. Pav was miles ahead.
Fyfe second most consistent player.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
2.19 is an outlier and we should have been closer but my real problem is that we are mentally the weakest team in the comp.

If we go down by 3 goals we will fold over and let teams absolutely trounce us, its abysmal and has been happening for years now.

Whereas if we go 3 goals up we seem to coast and either get run down or only win by a goal or so, wheres the killer instinct in this team and wheres the belief to come back against another team.

mcpharlap

Senior List
Jun 15, 2005
perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle. Q.P.R
Don't agree much with Kane cornes ( personal opinion he is a oxygen bandit ) but at the moment I agree. Our effort yesterday in our 4th loss in a row was better but lack of skill and despite Nat's 3 goals in quick time another disappointing loss. As a supporter of the club for a very long time I have seen some very dark times. In 2001 even when we won 2 games for the season I could not question our effort .We just weren't good enough. IN 2019 I think with our best team we are good enough but I question so many in the team now. Are you giving it your best effort every week ?. Some of the fundamental skill errors in yesterday's loss to the hawks were quite comical if it was anyone else but freo delivering it. I don't have the answer. I am 100% sure Ross is not the answer .

wild side

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't agree much with Kane cornes ( personal opinion he is a oxygen bandit ) but at the moment I agree. Our effort yesterday in our 4th loss in a row was better but lack of skill and despite Nat's 3 goals in quick time another disappointing loss. As a supporter of the club for a very long time I have seen some very dark times. In 2001 even when we won 2 games for the season I could not question our effort .We just weren't good enough. IN 2019 I think with our best team we are good enough but I question so many in the team now. Are you giving it your best effort every week ?. Some of the fundamental skill errors in yesterday's loss to the hawks were quite comical if it was anyone else but freo delivering it. I don't have the answer. I am 100% sure Ross is not the answer .

100%

Back