Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

campaigner___

Club Legend
May 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Strikes me as a front runner. Looks good when the side is on top but doesn't contribute when the going gets tough.
Yeah bang-on I think.

I remember he bought a house in Perth and told everyone he was moving home because he had “achieved everything he wanted” with hawthorn.

Make no mistake, Brad will leave Fremantle if he feels like he’s gotten what he wants from them.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
That's a good point, however some environments are just not worth it. Bolton's Carlton teams, Melbourne from 2008-2014, Richmond from 2005-2007. Ross Lyon's Fremantle is heading down a dark path.
Neale seemed to perform week in week out even though his relationship with Lyon was said to be tenuous....... depends on the player and one that drops his bundle and is publicly disrespectful to his coach is not the sort of player that would fit our culture.

Benji85

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 705379

You can see a bit going on between the 2 in the replay
It's pretty funny but at the same time I don't care much for this from Brad Hill, that is real disrespect and an ugly look for him. I imagine doing this to my old rezzies coach of yesteryear and I can feel a pang of fear run down my spine 10 years later, would have been crucified, revived then crucified again.

Great pick up though, Ross is losing the players for sure, no way you would do that to any other senior coach in the comp unless you just dgaf anymore.

Sep 8, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Freo are really copping it , the new hard hitting West Australian ..... the fans have turned on their own .
Ross is the target , Rosich too ...blaming the back stabbing of Mark Harvey for the current environment it's endless , I'm shocked it's terrible .

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Freo are really copping it , the new hard hitting West Australian ..... the fans have turned on their own .
Ross is the target , Rosich too ...blaming the back stabbing of Mark Harvey for the current environment it's endless , I'm shocked it's terrible .
It's not terrible. It's not terrible at all.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
His great grandfather bought into all the “culture and history” hoopla and was a passionate purple. Pav was his favourite of all time until he passed away 2 years ago. The youngest carried it on.

Tell him Eagles win
Dockers in the bin ..
Joking ,

if Freo get a new coach someone from a successful team , actually Sumich would be good for them .A local legend who has been fantastic coaching the WA state 18’s and reinventing himself with youthful players ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
Neale seemed to perform week in week out even though his relationship with Lyon was said to be tenuous....... depends on the player and one that drops his bundle and is publicly disrespectful to his coach is not the sort of player that would fit our culture.

Nah Hill would lose that attitude if he was Eagle unless he preferred to play in the WAFL ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I can't believe the hype that has suddenly appeared for the tigers. They have lost three out of their last 5, only beating St Kilda and Gold Coast. I hope we can head over there in a couple of weeks and show them exactly where they sit.

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I know we should beat Melbourne anyway but he is a good player and 1 less big guy to worry about in the NT game.

As an aside, how disrespectful is it to us, the reigning premiers and richest club in the league, to f*cken NT to play on a glorified suburban ground.

I suppose it's better than Tassie but by Christ. Someone in this organisation needs to tell the AFL where to stick it.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Still a welcome respite on the legs after the battering they're going to cop this Friday night at Optus

campaigner___

Club Legend
May 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
It's pretty funny but at the same time I don't care much for this from Brad Hill, that is real disrespect and an ugly look for him. I imagine doing this to my old rezzies coach of yesteryear and I can feel a pang of fear run down my spine 10 years later, would have been crucified, revived then crucified again.

Great pick up though, Ross is losing the players for sure, no way you would do that to any other senior coach in the comp unless you just dgaf anymore.
I remember day 1 of WAFL I stood with my arms folded in the huddle at training...

I copped a spray, had to do 50 pushups, ran laps the whole night and didn't get a game that weekend.

Make no mistake, higher-level football is likened to the military. I can guarantee Hill was being roasted by Lyon for standing with his arms folded.

As an aside, how disrespectful is it to us, the reigning premiers and richest club in the league, to f*cken NT to play on a glorified suburban ground.

I suppose it's better than Tassie but by Christ. Someone in this organisation needs to tell the AFL where to stick it.
Shorter flight than to the MCG?

Meh. Good chance we have the home crowd support. We seem to go alright in the NT. Hopefully we smoke 'em.

Bad luck for Tom McDonald, a real topsy turvy season for him.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Meh. Good chance we have the home crowd support. We seem to go alright in the NT. Hopefully we smoke 'em.

Bad luck for Tom McDonald, a real topsy turvy season for him.

I'm expecting the WCE Team Store will run out of the number 4 in the lead up to the this game as the locals clamour to represent young Willie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back