Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope KB gets another contract, as there are still a century of Teams of the Century left to do. Although, come to think of it, he may just complete that by the end of the year.

If the rumours are true and KB is leaving and going to another station.

1) Which station is he going to? I presume Macquarie Sports as I can't imagine him at MMM or the ABC.

2) Are they replacing just him or a whole new drive show?

I think Macquarie would be the best fit. He was great on SEN in the morning timeslot with small doses of Dr Turf and others. The drive slot does not work.

What drugs are flowing through SEN atm?

I don't think I've tuned into a session all week without some sort of 'technical issue'.

The technical problems at the station are getting worse by the day. A lot seem to revolve around their newsbreaks and programming of ads.

Flash new studios and all that, but how about first of all trying to sound like a professional radio station!

Kevin Bartlett has resigned from SEN Radio after 15 years.

It is believed the fractured relationship between Bartlett and station chief executive Craig Hutchison led to Bartlett’s decision to quit.

“I really enjoyed the old SEN and it’s fair to say I haven’t enjoyed the new SEN,’’ Bartlett told the Herald Sun.

He resigned last Monday and has given the station a month’s notice.

Bartlett was replaced by Gerard Whateley on the 9am-midday shift, one of the first decisions made by Hutchison.

Bartlett, 72, had been expected to see out the footy season.

“I’m going to do other things, I don’t know what I’m going to do, I’m just having a break,” Bartlett told the Herald Sun.

Last Monday was also Dr Turfs first day off in the US wasn't it? KB and Terry joked that he might not come back but I think there was a bit of truth in that. KB has made no announcement yet but with it out in the open surely will soon. Bet there will be tears on his last day.

If the rumours are true and KB is leaving and going to another station.

1) Which station is he going to? I presume Macquarie Sports as I can't imagine him at MMM or the ABC.

2) Are they replacing just him or a whole new drive show?

He is retiring.
Bookmark it

Well done guys! You were right!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly, thanks kb for the years of radio broadcast. Really enjoyed his morning show.

He, like most of us, have not enjoyed the station as much as before Hutchison came in. It is what it is.
Agree with that , I've tried hard to embrace it all , but can't . KB was my fav.at 9am , on his own with guests and Richo off to the races was the best. Very sad.

Just stop Heverin most boring person ever on the station . It's always how can your team improve , or what are you doing right etc. At least the others have guests on.

heverin is like a vanilla milkshake

Hutchy has given Racetrack Ralphy the flick from his Tuesday spot. Fallout from the Swan & Cummings podcast.

The technical problems at the station are getting worse by the day. A lot seem to revolve around their newsbreaks and programming of ads.

Flash new studios and all that, but how about first of all trying to sound like a professional radio station!
SEN wont play through my SONOS. Anybody else had this problem recently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back