Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn landing?

• Patton

Votes: 164 71.0%
  • Finn Maginness

Votes: 198 85.7%
  • Greenwood

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • Frost

Votes: 111 48.1%
  • Bonar

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Pepper

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Cox

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • Petracca

Votes: 77 33.3%
  • Elliot

Votes: 68 29.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said. Think Cegs would excel as a first ruck somewhere. He's played some super games for us this year. Sneaky trade to Gws as a peace offering perhaps?
I reckon if Cegs is to go anywhere then it will be to North Melbourne. He has a lot of mates there and has been in a lot of the North boys Insta pics.

*Edit: Cegs not Cogs

Last edited:

Not sure I'll have many takers here, but I'd like us to have a look at Silvagni. As a HF or HB hes got a long way to go, but as an inside mid he's certainly got something.

His last 5 or 6 quarters of footy have been really encouraging.

If Hawthorn are to target a “utility” type player who can play forward/back/midfield all to good effect then I would look at Tom Cutler from Brisbane.

Gold Coast will use next month's AFL Commission meeting to pitch for special access to the No.1 pick
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-07-08...ound-gorilla-on-this-suns-to-ask-for-no1-pick

This could blow the campaign for Noah - While I don’t like it at all it’s hard to see how the AFL avoids some kind of priority pick for them, they are in all sorts of trouble with their list.
I think their problems run much deeper than what a priority pick will fix. At some point the AFL will have to stop wasting early picks on them.

Not sure I'll have many takers here, but I'd like us to have a look at Silvagni. As a HF or HB hes got a long way to go, but as an inside mid he's certainly got something.

Yeah definitely worth a look IMO.

Hard not to think he'd be a better player by leaving Carlton and avoiding the limelight that his surname brings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast will use next month's AFL Commission meeting to pitch for special access to the No.1 pick
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-07-08...ound-gorilla-on-this-suns-to-ask-for-no1-pick

This could blow the campaign for Noah - While I don’t like it at all it’s hard to see how the AFL avoids some kind of priority pick for them, they are in all sorts of trouble with their list.
Should have traded picks 2 and 3 last year for established players who wanted to come and play for them

Gold Coast getting Noah would be ideal. They develop him for a few years, he gets disgruntled like everyone else and we pick him up cheaper than we would have just as he is entering his prime.

Where do I sign the petition?

He's no better than Howe. He's slower & even less physically imposing, no thanks.

has played his 2 best games ever the last 2 consecutive weeks, I'd be surprised to see carlton get rid of him due to his surname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back