Changes v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree Rioli needs a run with the Beagles to regain fitness and touch. He isn't getting his hands on the footy at the moment, might as well put him on a treadmill if we just want to get his fitness up.
Nah

Does anyone think Masten played so much better because Hutchings was out? If he does it again this week maybe Hutchings shouldn't come back?

Masten played a Hutchings type role and tagged Hill

My girlfriend fat-shamed Willie and NN the entire game. So over it. It's the 21st century people, let a man eat a hotdog.
I am currently in the process of joining team Dad Bod too, so it had better not be going out of fashion already :mad:

I'd love to see Watson get a game. Watching the Beagles on the weekend and you can see that his physique has changed. I recon he could replace Nelson, and would have much more upside with his disposal.

Most likely change though
Out: AhChee
In: Kennedy

I agree with most on here that AhChee had a good game, and is an unlucky out.

I'm also waiting for Brander to take Masten's role, but is injured at the wrong time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no change...

would like JK but who comes out.Should be a straight swap with another tall, Allan is improving every game so can't drop him

Hell, we played good without JK there? Diffused that traditional focus- forward entry thing, and
was like scatter-ball, forwards flying everywhere! (wet weather tho)
But if he's fit n' firing, I guess he's in, with Ahchee out (unlucky, hope he gets another gig)
Masten, who would've thought? From Space Guardian to Pro-footballer in a week!
Mudcrab Willy gets to run it off on the big stage only!
Agree, might be late injury calls, but have the depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back