Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Don't know if we want him to be huge. His agility and speed is what he needs to focus on.
Watching skme NFL players in the off-season is interesting seeing what each positional player works on.
A few WRs do resistance training to boost their agility from a standing start.
I'd Marchy and work on that as one thing it will make him even stronger down back

Aug 17, 2016
GOLD COAST
AFL Club
Carlton
Marchbank broken neck is ****n scary...few mm here or there and its all over
least it got picked up and he is being treated....looks like Dees have belted us up the *** once again
good things take time.....look at it this way he will be back with Doc...
something to look forward with
plus out defensive depth is solid and will cover ....
PS MB like out a lotto ticket...lucky escape.

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Goddard has been in the bests list in the VFL for weeks, he deserves first crack.

They may like to give someone else a go, though, ala Macreadie or Schumacher. I'd rather them reward form and give Goddard a go, but form isn't always what dictates these things. It also depends on how Weitering pulls up and if he'll be able to play next week.

Coona Blues

Director of Coaching
Nov 3, 2011
Bundaberg, Qld
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tasmania
Complains of a sore neck and ends up having a broken vertebrae. Makes you think what local footy players play with without top notch medical treatment.
Can't like that enough. Speaking as a bloke who has discovered some sprains, strains and "deep bruising" weren't what I thought they were all those decades ago. X rays and scans (read by the right people) are wonderful things.

Omega Blue

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Garentee that country footy players are playing with navicular fractures, and other injuries.
Doesn't make it right but it's happening.
The difference is financial investment.

Espio

Team Captain
Jun 4, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Garentee that country footy players are playing with navicular fractures, and other injuries.
Doesn't make it right but it's happening.
The difference is financial investment.

Lol at this. Was a marking forward. Broke my arm pretty badly.
Asked by Doc after x Ray how long ago I broke my wrist and scaphoid was displaced.
No wonder I was dropping a few I should have grabbed!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 5, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
cranky crikeys
Wanted to punch the wall Clarko style when i heard of Marchbanks misfortune. Was travelling so well. A big piece of our defensive future and reads the play so well. dang it. A certain unamed (and shamed) player from the past played with a neck issue after getting crunched. Scans after reveal he was millimetres from becoming a quadriplegic. Game/career over. Goes without saying a very very serious injury and needs to be treated as such. stilll......spewing. Love Marchy. Big part of the future.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Back