Sam Frost - traded to Hawthorn. Farewell Frostball

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd think that both parties would have been holding off initially to see how this season went with May coming in, Lever coming back, and (for some bewildering reason) OMac being ahead of him in the coaches eyes. But now he's comfortably earned his spot in the 22, hopefully talks are already going on.

I proposed to him with a big diamond ring - still waiting for his answer...

Say his name three times aloud and he shall appear... madly dashing to appear upon your door stop.

Say his name three times aloud and he shall appear... madly dashing to appear upon your door stop.
door step surely?

I thought a door stop was when you buy a ceramic Buddha, or an artificial clay pug dog or something, or employ the Oxford book of quotations to hold a door open

door step surely?

I thought a door stop was when you buy a ceramic Buddha, or an artificial clay pug dog or something, or employ the Oxford book of quotations to hold a door open

He could tap dance on your door knob for all I care - he's that crazy.

Imagine if he had Salems kick and decision making.. he'd be better than SOS in his prime
If he was a brilliant kick there would be an argument he's the best defender in the league.
The people who always thought Omac could improve never had the same thoughts about Frost. He still hasn't played 100 games yet, it's possible he's turning supersayan before our eyes

If he was a brilliant kick there would be an argument he's the best defender in the league.
The people who always thought Omac could improve never had the same thoughts about Frost. He still hasn't played 100 games yet, it's possible he's turning supersayan before our eyes

Rance was a potato before turning into an AA fullback, who knows how good frosty could be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse me TK... I have always been a big fan of both OMAC and Frost, and I still have faith in Oscar.

I wish you wouldn’t pump up players tyres. Nibbler hasn’t looked the same since you started promoting him.

If you could go back to your misery guts predictions about players not being on a list in 2 years, then we could fill at least 5 of the top 10 spots in next years Brownlow

I wish you wouldn’t pump up players tyres. Nibbler hasn’t looked the same since you started promoting him.

If you could go back to your misery guts predictions about players not being on a list in 2 years, then we could fill at least 5 of the top 10 spots in next years Brownlow
In defence of Topkent it was three years, not two.

If I ever see Luke Tapscott or Dean Kent walking around they'll probably belt the crap out of me, sorry Frosty!

He was fortunate that we won on the weekend, the 50m penalty and fee at the top of the goal square where inexcusable....if Wagner or Omac did that people would hunt them down in the street

He was fortunate that we won on the weekend, the 50m penalty and fee at the top of the goal square where inexcusable....if Wagner or Omac did that people would hunt them down in the street
Both of them could easily have been ignored as well. The 50 looked like he was being held by his opponent and then he was too strong. They didn't exactly show what happened

Remove this Banner Ad

Back