Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Play

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2017
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
OMG, Huddo opened with this statement!!!!

Who does Huddo barrack for again? :rolleyes:

ANd Huddo now 'integrity' should have Geelong playing Bribane in the first final at Geelong if the ladder finished how it is now.

Nice way to lock out not only their own fans, but also the ex Fitzroy fans who have held fat through the last 20 odd years and continued to support Brisbane.

Muppets

MCC have contracts with the AFL for finals at the MCG, I hope the MCC hold the AFL to their contracts and not allow the AFL to break them no matter how hard Hocking tries to do so.

You reckon i’ll get a bite?

ebde8a3c80ae423cc92f325feedff8c2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I like how pies fans that think Wells is best 22 even tho he's 40 and has played like 3 games in 4 years. Dumb campaigners
When you hear the media and pie fans crap on about best 22 missing, you actually wonder how many ******* players they have in their best 22, can't wait till C7 on friday night put up the pies injury chart which will contain reserves players names and about 2-3 senior players.

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
And that’s why I don’t watch 360 or listen to muppets like Tom and huddo and wankley
But then you miss the comedy gold of Robbo, tonights was 'the 7.1 earthquake in California happened because Gerard fell over and his nose hit the ground' (gerard is with his family in Disneyland this week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back