saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Tmac is equal learning goal kicker with hunt both on 18. It shows Tmacs up and down form when he has kicked 12 of those in 3 games.

And how much our scoring has dropped off. If trac can finish off strong he may have a PB season

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Ta.

Well we haven’t had a forward line for most of the season so I guess I’m used to it now. Shame given Tommy was finding some form the last couple of weeks. Hopefully Smith’s sore calf is getting better and he can provide something or other. I’d like to see Melksham back but I’m starting to think he is either dead or he never existed and I just imagined him

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Apparently Gus was the "tiredest hes ever been" towards the end of yesterday's game.

Even with the doggies playing much better than us currently, does any one else give us even a snowball's chance this week?

Apparently Gus was the "tiredest hes ever been" towards the end of yesterday's game.

Even with the doggies playing much better than us currently, does any one else give us even a snowball's chance this week?
Doggies don't play well against sides beneath them on the ladder. We'll roll them by 60+

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Good opportunity for Weideman but he’s gonna need support. Preuss has to play the rest of the year.

Give the Weid the run of the forward 50 and see what he can do. A stint as numero uno might do him a world of good. Maybe he needs a bit of support, but he also needs to step up. He's 22 now and should be capable of holding his own at this level (if he's good enough).

Give the Weid the run of the forward 50 and see what he can do. A stint as numero uno might do him a world of good. Maybe he needs a bit of support, but he also needs to step up. He's 22 now and should be capable of holding his own at this level (if he's good enough).
Felt that TMac was getting in Weid's way earlier in the season. But how many KPFs in the comp play one out, let alone *young* ones. Not saying he needs a permanent second tall to go with him but we need another tall forward target at the very least for when he goes to the bench.

Feb 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne

Yeah . Over the last couple of years some of our best football is against them. They’re a great contested team. It must be something to do with the matchups, but we seem to struggle to flood our forward line against the dogs.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Felt that TMac was getting in Weid's way earlier in the season. But how many KPFs in the comp play one out, let alone *young* ones. Not saying he needs a permanent second tall to go with him but we need another tall forward target at the very least for when he goes to the bench.

Spargo.

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
Tmac is equal learning goal kicker with hunt both on 18. It shows Tmacs up and down form when he has kicked 12 of those in 3 games.

And how much our scoring has dropped off. If trac can finish off strong he may have a PB season
I reckon you could add Petracca into that group, of Learner's of goal kicking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back