Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of the people who like to diligently record concert performances on their phone at the expense of experiencing it, how many go back and watch the footage?

because no one will believe them if they dont have evidence.
and also its a race to be the first to put it on the net.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
reverse parking into angled car park. yes ?
Wouldn't you then be facing the wrong way when you're exiting? Or do they want to then turn out into the far (wrong lane)? Bizarre thing to do. Also annoys me when people try to park in angled parking from the wrong side of the road.

Wouldn't you then be facing the wrong way when you're exiting? Or do they want to then turn out into the far (wrong lane)? Bizarre thing to do. Also annoys me when people try to park in angled parking from the wrong side of the road.

Exactly. When leaving you're facing the wrong way, then have to do some funky turn to get back on track

Stratton_Gun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Tax Question. I have private health insurance, earn less than 90k and yet on my tax estimate my Medicare levy surplus charge or whatever it is is like 1.5kSurely not? Even with the 1080 extra I'm only up like 400 odd. Something is off

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I will be staying at the Gold Coast for the week in a place which does not have wifi.

What can I buy to plug into my laptop to gain access to the internet?

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
I will be staying at the Gold Coast for the week in a place which does not have wifi.

What can I buy to plug into my laptop to gain access to the internet?
What area? There is some free council wifi in some areas (not sure of daily limits etc tho). Check out gc council website

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
What sort of a backwater place doesn't have Wi-Fi these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back