Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too early to cash in on Logue? He's been pretty bad since I bought him in 3 weeks ago, was expecting 70's but getting 50's.

Currently thinking:

Daniel > Hoff (surely as long as dixon stays fit he plays up the ground and ruck)

and

Logue > Sicily

This will leave me with 5 trades (for LTI), a semi completed team (No rookies on field) and only 13k in the bank. Gotta get rid of Dahl and worpel eventually but thinking I try to hold them til finals and upgrade to Boak, Marshall or dunks.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers guys.

View attachment 705918
Those are solid trades I'd do them. Another FWD upgrade later in the season would be nice if you have the cash

Is it too early to cash in on Logue? He's been pretty bad since I bought him in 3 weeks ago, was expecting 70's but getting 50's.

Currently thinking:

Daniel > Hoff (surely as long as dixon stays fit he plays up the ground and ruck)

and

Logue > Sicily

This will leave me with 5 trades (for LTI), a semi completed team (No rookies on field) and only 13k in the bank. Gotta get rid of Dahl and worpel eventually but thinking I try to hold them til finals and upgrade to Boak, Marshall or dunks.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers guys.

View attachment 705918

I would do those 2 trades. Lack of cash gen and cover on your benches are a bit of a worry though. Sit tight on those last 5 trades you're going to need them.

You'll regret trading out the 1-2 week injuries when you cop 4-6 week season ending injuries and don't have any trades left.
I've been relatively good with that so far, haven't pulled the pin too early apart from on Zilliams, which was nothing a roughead manoeuvre couldn't fix.

Cripps, Boak, Gawn, Cogs are comfortably the 4 main concerns before I do my final upgrade and or luxury upgrades.

Somebody wake me up on Thursday night.

Those are solid trades I'd do them. Another FWD upgrade later in the season would be nice if you have the cash

I would do those 2 trades. Lack of cash gen and cover on your benches are a bit of a worry though. Sit tight on those last 5 trades you're going to need them.

Cheers for reply guys.

Yeah Cash Gen definitely a worry for me, lots of dead rooks on the bench, Chol and Clarke have a bit of money to make and I think Stoker should be due to return this week or next (most likely though VFL) and surely Baby John gets a look in after the GC mess against the tiges. Will watch Quaynor closely this week and if he looks good may bring him in the week after.

But I definitely agree, I will need to hold these trades.

1A30AD0D-93E1-44C1-84FE-3FF5A0656A06.jpeg
FF021B7C-3BFE-48B4-A4B5-B46C76041802.jpeg
Good evening Kentys ! Long time lurker showing his wares.

Just done Setterfield > Sicily (dpp magic).

Assuming Gawn / Lynch (can’t believe I’ve held on for 5 weeks of nothingness!) are good to play, thinking of Brouch to:
  • JPK (great value, and hitting his straps again after his injury)
  • Oliver (extreme ceiling but susceptible to a tag)
  • Bont (playing extremely well, but may play forward more once Libba returns)
Thoughts? Open to all suggestions !

View attachment 705933
View attachment 705934
Good evening Kentys ! Long time lurker showing his wares.

Just done Setterfield > Sicily (dpp magic).

Assuming Gawn / Lynch (can’t believe I’ve held on for 5 weeks of nothingness!) are good to play, thinking of Brouch to:
  • JPK (great value, and hitting his straps again after his injury)
  • Oliver (extreme ceiling but susceptible to a tag)
  • Bont (playing extremely well, but may play forward more once Libba returns)
Thoughts? Open to all suggestions !
Nice team mate.

Would definitely hold the 2nd trade, Brouch still scoring good enough for M8 for the time being.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Alright what are we doing with the useless hack Jeremy 'I was averaging 108' Cameron
out of these 3 options which would you choose.

a) stick with him and let him continue to ruin your weekend
b) Bring in Westhoff and hope he continues with the good role
c) Bring in Hawkins due to his good run coming up.

Sooo..... if Maximus misses I'm thinking Baby John > Westhoff leaves me with 99k for future upgrades.

View attachment 705810

...if Maximus survives I have spare cashola of 320k to upgrade to a fwd around 510ishK.

3 trades left and a Hail my anooz needed.:rainbow:

Fuuu we have 5 players different .
Great minds or just silly campaigners :moustache: .

Gardner or pot plant is out for the year, hes in a moon boot for 4 plus weeks.

Alright what are we doing with the useless hack Jeremy 'I was averaging 108' Cameron

1, he's a KPF, always gonna have down periods

moment you trade him out he goes back-to-back 170's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can get old man Simpson.
Or if you really want to be bold... Gawn to Sicily and Logue to Whitfield with Westhoff your brand new R2.
You just need Melb announcing they're putting Gawn in the sheds for the rest of the season to make it a little easier.
Bailey Williams replaces Caleb Daniel and scored an 80 😲

If Westhoff and Hawkins are your only options then I would choose (d) Delete team. I know Dixon is back but the Hoff seems such a risk at the moment.

Seriously trading to one of the 2 mentioned is shuffling deckchairs. Unless you have lots of trades or need the ruck cover I'd hold and pray that Cameron goes massive at least a few games. He has the capability just as much as Hawk.

Perhaps Menegola if he comes back in the next week could be worth it if you really want to trade.

If Westhoff and Hawkins are your only options then I would choose (d) Delete team. I know Dixon is back but the Hoff seems such a risk at the moment.

Seriously trading to one of the 2 mentioned is shuffling deckchairs. Unless you have lots of trades or need the ruck cover I'd hold and pray that Cameron goes massive at least a few games. He has the capability just as much as Hawk.

Perhaps Menegola if he comes back in the next week could be worth it if you really want to trade.
d) delete team sounds good right now, I have 6 trades and a complete team albeit Brad Crouch and Brodie Smith included, that was why i was hoping just to use one trade for Cameron. Maybe just got to hope he comes back into form.

This team of disappointments managed to come 487th this week which even I am still surprised at.
This is with Baby John to Hanrahan completed giving me $109k but not quite enough to upgrade Setterfield just yet.
Hopefully Setters to Merrett next week.
Can live with my starting 22 if there is bench cover for the remainder of the season. Smith at D6 wasn't the plan (nor was Goldy for the whole year), but looks as if they are permanently in place now.

He doesn't seem to be getting up the ground as much in the last few weeks which has been impacting his score. In saying that he kicked 2 goals 4 with 1 out of the full on the weekend. If that was 5 goals 2 points he gets a 100. I'm holding mostly because i dont have the trades or cash to upgrade, but yeah hopefully he starts backing out 170s again haha

7CDE620B-4ACA-4FD6-AA4F-5152ACAC7704.jpeg
0434044D-8BB6-4B17-9ADD-06FECD642B0C.jpeg

Will probably hold my trades for this round. My plan is to turn Logue > Whitfield in a few weeks if/when his price drops to complete my backline. Also considering Setterfield > Dunkley Jnr next week to generate cash and turn Clarke/Hately into a decent midfielder.

Any suggestions with what you’d do with my team with 6 trades remaining and 28k in the bank?

Fellow "ROB as R2" owners, what's next for our lucrative fellow? I see him as a last upgrade sort of deal, if I have the trade... But given it looks like Jelly is on ice I might have to prioritise, having only three trades left.

I guess it's all eyes on Thurs to see if Max is named. If Goldy were to continue in his rich vein of form that'd be another option.

Fellow "ROB as R2" owners, what's next for our lucrative fellow? I see him as a last upgrade sort of deal, if I have the trade... But given it looks like Jelly is on ice I might have to prioritise, having only three trades left.

I guess it's all eyes on Thurs to see if Max is named. If Goldy were to continue in his rich vein of form that'd be another option.

It’s a tough one.

Trade to Goldie only costs $12k this week.

Projected difference next week is $47k as ROB’s big score drops out of his rolling average.

Their 5 round average is only 8 different - is it worth a trade? I’m thinking only Max or Grundy are worth the trade assuming Max gets back to his old form and drops in price the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back