Will Richmond play finals?

Will Richmond Tigers play finals in 2019?

• Yes

Votes: 130 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 16.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If Victorian football was desperate to join the WAFL in the 90’s then we’d all be playing the GF in WA. I don’t know why this is still an issue, you wanted to play in our backyard.

Reckon the Eagles will hope they are not the GF opponent. I'm pretty confident of West Coast beating anyone except Richmond at the G. Of course, they get the chance to change my mind in round 22 if the Tiger form holds up until then.

That's what I'm thinking too.
That kaos/surge style of footy the tigers are starting to build is great to watch and damn difficult to defend against.

A final playing against Richmond at the G with the form their starting to build is nightmare match up for the entire comp imo.

I guess we'll see over the next few weeks on how Richmond far can go in 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s true. People care much, much more what Richmond does than the Eagles.
2018 is the forgotten premiership. People are still melting about 2017.
Looks like we will just have to threepeat to overshadow that weak arse team that couldnt win against a decent team away - that got an unearned home game gf against an opponent that thrashed them away....

Ahhh...except 2018 is considered one of the best grand finals of all time. lol. No one is rewatching a disinterested Adelaide show up at the G.

The 'G hasn't been any advantage to you against quality opposition for nearly 12 months.

Strange melt you have going on here. The G is easily the most neutral ground in the league. Tigers have lost there twice this year but look at the other Melbourne sides that play there and they have lost too. Pies have lose to the Cats, Eagles, Dockers and Hawks so hardly a stronghold for the only other decent MCG tenant.

Ironically the two sides whinging about the G the most are the eagles and cats who have the best winning records there this season

As an interstate supporter the only gripe I have is being forced to ply MCG tenants elsewhere (ie.Tassie).

Ironically the two sides whinging about the G the most are the eagles and cats who have the best winning records there this season

As an interstate supporter the only gripe I have is being forced to ply MCG tenants elsewhere (ie.Tassie).
Also the clubs with the biggest home ground advantage.
Not confident they can compete against the Tigers without it.

Oh i dunno, Collingwoods petition and whinging still seems to surface fairly regularly.

Back