No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find funny about Geelol supporters is that didn’t their club sign away the right to have Kardinia as their sole home ground when they agreed to have some of their home games at the MCG and Marvel all of those years ago?

Did they not put a limit on how many years they’d play home games at the G and Marvel? And why didn’t they insist at that time that they still played home finals at Kardinia? AFL have them by the balls and it’s their own damn fault.

Geez no credit for surviving our injury crisis that crippled our spine and took our core stars and entire leadership group off the park.

Why is all this sycophantry afforded to the Maggots, #lolNorf, Druggies and Geelong FFS.

I wonder if Carlton will get the hate we have received if they ever get off the bottom and win another flag.
Maybe it's got a lot to do with the fact the Tigers do not have a lot of ex players/coaches in the Footy World media to write up influential footy articles in our favour...All we have is Richo and KB...
For such a large Club we are minnows in the Footy media...

Maybe it's got a lot to do with the fact the Tigers do not have a lot of ex players/coaches in the Footy World media to write up influential footy articles in our favour...All we have is Richo and KB...

Lol Richo tries to be unbiased when we are playing on the tv , but goes totally to far the other way and ends up sounding like he’s barracking for the opposite side .

Lol Richo tries to be unbiased when we are playing on the tv , but goes totally to far the other way and ends up sounding like he’s barracking for the opposite side .
Well that leaves KB and no one believes anything he says! :)

but we have the queen. caro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell the main board sucks. Posted one thing in the "Will Richmond play finals?" thread and BANG suddenly I'm being attacked by Collingwood and Geelong supporters telling me how s**t my club is without any prior reason or motivation.

be sure to report all of their posts!

I'm glad we don't have a peanut ex player/coach like Kane Cornes in the media

Outside of Richo and KB, who are the ex-players/coaches that would be good candidates to talk us up?

I see cochkbrain wants a priority pick for Gold Coast

AFL will probably give it to them
That'll do the trick.More young kids.
They need decent players who are just into their prime.
But who in their right mind wanna go there unless your on your last chance.

Was always confident they would. The Lions' recruiting strategy has been first-plus. Drafted a lot of blokes from country Victoria, known to each other in under-age ranks, and also drafted blokes from elsewhere in Australia and brought in a mate. Great strategy to retain talent - surrounding blokes with mates. Great culture building at Brissie.
Very Smart.

That'll do the trick.More young kids.
They need decent players who are just into their prime.
But who in their right mind wanna go there unless your on your last chance.
Keep pumping up our own personal AFL feeder club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back