• Clarko and the Hawks should impose their own penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stratton should be suspended by the MRP

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan Goddard suggesting a bonus point system to encourage higher scoring.

Maybe a bonus point for scoring 100 points?

Still 4 points for a win, 0 for a loss

But 1 extra point if one team (or both) cracks the ton.

5 points for winning and getting over 100 points

1 point if you lose but score over 100 points

Grounds, weather conditions too different.

AFL would likely build a roof over the MCG.

The only problem with this is that some teams and where they play and the time they play will have a significant advantage over others.

I do agree that "bonus points" need to be implemented into our H&A fixture, to create more excitement in one sided games or maybe similarly more excitement in high scoring games where both teams are scoring over 100.

A mathematical system needs to be employed something like the Duckworth-Lewis System is for Cricket in determine par scores etc, a model should be developed to determine what is fair to award bonus points.

Maybe a simpler model is if you crack the ton and if youre playing as an away team, you are awarded bonus points? Irony being is that Port would have got bonus points for their win against us on the weekend.

So I wake up this morning from a haha from tribey relating to a post from 2017.

Janus had questioned do I regret following the Crows over Port.

I responded with ask Tribey how that feels.

So he’s remembered that post and waited 18 months since they had a decent win against us to react.

Tribey doesn’t the fact you had to wait 18 months tell you something? And how much did my post impact you that you even remembered it?

So he’s remembered that post and waited 18 months since they had a decent win against us to react.

Tribey doesn’t the fact you had to wait 18 months tell you something? And how much did my post impact you that you even remembered it?
Port supporters are possibly the worst losers in the AFL and SANFL world, but they are seriously the worst winners. They’re the type of people you haven’t heard from in three years but will email you after they have a win. Other teams’ supporters do this to a degree but there is something really nasty and s**t about Port supporters. They’re really bitter or something.

Mind you, I’d be bitter winning only 2 of the last eight. What a shitcan franchise they are.

Port supporters are possibly the worst losers in the AFL and SANFL world, but they are seriously the worst winners. They’re the type of people you haven’t heard from in three years but will email you after they have a win. Other teams’ supporters do this to a degree but there is something really nasty and s**t about Port supporters.
18 months? Who seriously remembers a post from that long ago. It must have burnt deep.

And he’s too stupid to realise the fact he’s had to wait so long just proves my point.

Typical puffer behaviour.
They’re a special breed

All of a sudden , their list is A1, their coach is a genius, Koch is THE chairman and they’re back to being the real Port Adelaide.

They are by far the worst supporters in the league. I think it’s probably because so many of them are so truly stupid .

Relax. Kristof tagged me the other day and my interest was piqued so I searched my name.

Some of the many many mentions tickled my fancy. Yours was one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Hinkley coaching story this morning. You have to give it to his management, they work the media well.

He is 50/50 to keep his job at Port depending on how the year pans out yet he appears to be the most wanted coach after Clarkson if you listen to the rumours.

Another Hinkley coaching story this morning. You have to give it to his management, they work the media well.

He is 50/50 to keep his job at Port depending on how the year pans out yet he appears to be the most wanted coach after Clarkson if you listen to the rumours.
It’s astounding. Every year they have a simply fabulous list, they win the recruiting premiership, and are a certified chance for the flag.

Hmmm. Why do they always end up being s**t? :think:

And yet we lost by one kick to them on their home ground after we played s**t for 3 and a half qtrs. Footy’s a strange game. We get smashed by Port and suddenly we’re the worst team in the comp again, with the worst coaches, the worst admin, the worst players and the worst recruiting dept. This board is entertaining to the max.

The loss to Port will probably shake the club up.

I can now see a run to the flag from here - all aboard!!!!

The loss to Port will probably shake the club up.

I can now see a run to the flag from here - all aboard!!!!
I don’t share your optimism but we could be fooled into believing we’re a chance to go deep into finals by winning the next few games which are soft by comparison to our last month.

Saturday showed me how appallingly we can play. Not the only team to play totally s**t for a match this year - Collingwood, West Coast... but the level of shitness of our performance is exacerbated by the fact we were smashed by our mortal enemy.

Watching Tex lumber around, and Jenkins forced off the ball by some pissant Port player, Talia struggling to get to a contest, Laird kicking OOF yet again, Smith and Seeds stopping starting stopping, double guessing, with so much work put in on Betts, Douglas and Dmack getting games, even Sloane plodding around, ROB being given a lesson....I just can’t see a bright finish to the season.

Last edited:
I don’t share your optimism but we could be fooled into believing we’re a chance to go deep into finals by winning the next few games which are soft by comparison to our last month.

Saturday showed me how appalling we can play. Not the only team to play totally s**t for a match this year - Collingwood, West Coast... but the level of s**tness of our performance is exacerbated by the fact we were smashed by our mortal enemy.

Watching Tex lumber around, and Jenkins forced off the ball by some pissant Port player, Talia struggling to get to a contest, Laird kicking OOF yet again, Smith and Seeds stopping starting stopping, double guessing, with so much work put in on Betts, Douglas and Dmack getting games, even Sloane plodding around, ROB being given a lesson....I just can’t see a bright finish to the season.
The biggest problems were players you mostly don’t mention - B Crouch, M Crouch, Greenwood, Sloane. Midfield was slaughtered.

That’s where we need to rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back