No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a Rodeo in 2009, clown was doing a great job of keeping the bulls away from the cowboys as needed. One bull ended up being smarter than the rest and when seeing the clown go into the barrel to hide, he charged the barrel and knocked it across the stadium lol.
Cows are not only intelligent but check this for skillz, yeah there are cows that can actually use hand pump to get water but to be able to turn the tap on like this with NO hand, that takes serious skillz there

but yeah nah...human$ don't see them as intelligent beings...just steak, and too easy to torment / torture for light human entertainments....

I wish for an advanced alien race to come and farm human meat...young babies are the best......see how the human$ like it then...I would collaborate with the aliens in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Unbelievable. So people die because of this?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Right wing beat up apparently that’s how Labour treats workers

Barty not playing that well.
Her opponent is pulling one out of her ass.

Barty not playing that well.
Her opponent is pulling one out of her ass.

Her opponent is playing a blinder.

Bit misleading. The charges were over 10 years ago. Issue for Trump is it’s his Labor secretary Acosta who knew about them.
But yes, all the millionaires and billionaires move in the same circles and know each other. Your trying to link Trump to something that hasn’t happened under his presidency. It’s guilt through association is what your suggesting?
But i can guess you could also say it’s actually under Trumps presidency that he’s been charged as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Federal charges mean also within trumps power to pardon

Any vegans in the house?
Love to get their view on this thought provoking article.

So you’re a vegan ... but are you, really?
The number of animals that die each and every day to produce vegan food is astonishing.
By MATTHEW EVANS

"According to an article by Mike Archer, Professor in the Faculty of Science at the University of NSW, roughly 25 times more sentient beings die to produce a kilo of protein from wheat than a kilo of protein from beef"

"What about vegan wine, you say? It doesn’t use fish bladders, or milk extracts, or egg as a fining agent (ingredients used to clarify many wines, beers and ciders). But don’t forget the harvest. Come with me to watch grapes being picked, watch as huge tubs of plump grapes are tipped into the crusher along with mice, spiders, lizards, snakes and frogs. Sadly, vegan wine is a furphy."

"On average, 1 billion mice are poisoned every year in Western Australia alone. According to a 2005 Senate report, if we didn’t kill mice the cost of food would rise drastically; even with heavy baiting programs, mice cost the Australian economy about a $36 million a year."

"Over a five-year period up to 2013, rice farmers in NSW killed nearly 200,000 native ducks to protect their fields"

"According to Scientific American, up to 80 billion domestic honeybees are estimated to have a hand in the Californian almond industry each year, up to half of which die during the management process and the long journeys to and from the large almond orchards"

"According to Scientific American, each of us eats about 0.5-1kg of flies, maggots and other bugs a year, hidden in the chocolate we eat, the grains we consume, the peanut butter we spread on toast"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Federal charges mean also within trumps power to pardon

But he hasn’t been pardoned. And he’s been arrested under Trumps presidency suggesting he won’t get special treatment. If Hillary was president however.......

But he hasn’t been pardoned. And he’s been arrested under Trumps presidency suggesting he won’t get special treatment. If Hillary was president however.......

Trump nor does any president have a say in who does or does not get arrested. That’s because of the separation of powers.

Trump has already pardoned people who are politically aligned. It’s not a stretch to think he wouldn’t dangle the possibility in front of Epstein like he did with Manafort.

This isn’t a Democrat v Republican thing it’s just my read of it. In my view if the Clintons committed crimes and they are found guilty they should be punished accordingly. So as should Trump or any one else.

Trump nor does any president have a say in who does or does not get arrested. That’s because of the separation of powers.

Trump has already pardoned people who are politically aligned. It’s not a stretch to think he wouldn’t dangle the possibility in front of Epstein like he did with Manafort.

This isn’t a Democrat v Republican thing it’s just my read of it. In my view if the Clintons committed crimes and they are found guilty they should be punished accordingly. So as should Trump or any one else.

They have gone at Trump for nearly 3 years. He has them by the balls. He will stay out of the Epstein thing. Why would he get involved if he can sink the Clintons? :think

They have gone at Trump for nearly 3 years. He has them by the balls. He will stay out of the Epstein thing. Why would he get involved if he can sink the Clintons? :think

Well the problem is if he’s involved. He’s had just as much to do with Epstein if not more than the Clintons. The real problems come if Epstein flips. Which he’ll do like Cohen did if there’s no chance of a pardon.

Also you cant indict a sitting President so he isn’t going anywhere unless he’s impeached or voted out.

Well the problem is if he’s involved. He’s had just as much to do with Epstein if not more than the Clintons. The real problems come if Epstein flips. Which he’ll do like Cohen did if there’s no chance of a pardon.

Also you cant indict a sitting President so he isn’t going anywhere unless he’s impeached or voted out.
Epstein's plane was called the "Flying Lolita" ..lol. Trump went on it once, Bill Clinton went on it an amazing 26 times.
This will hurt Trump, but it could destroy Clinton.

Epstein's plane was called the "Flying Lolita" ..lol. Trump went on it once, Bill Clinton went on it an amazing 26 times.
This will hurt Trump, but it could destroy Clinton.

Well you only know what’s been released publicly at this stage. Did you know that one of the victims actually worked at Trumps residence when she was recruited into the sex trafficking ring?

Like I said if Clinton is involved throw the book at him. Not sure why you seem like you have to defend Trump over Clinton when Trump has a terrible record of *alleged* sexual assaults going back decades. If he wasn’t president he’d be ****ed.

Just watched an interview with a Politico reporter. Bill Clinton has had much more involvement than Trump after seeing that.
But holy s**t, it’s massive. Prince Andrew denied knowing certain accusers, next minute, there’s photos of this guy with the accuser.
They are going after Epstein (which they should). They are currently now investigating Acosta (Trump is). Looks like he is gone. Anyone involved with this pedo ring deserves to burn in hell. I hope whoever is involved all go down.

Just watched an interview with a Politico reporter. Bill Clinton has had much more involvement than Trump after seeing that.
But holy s**t, it’s massive. Prince Andrew denied knowing certain accusers, next minute, there’s photos of this guy with the accuser.
They are going after Epstein (which they should). They are currently now investigating Acosta (Trump is). Looks like he is gone. Anyone involved with this pedo ring deserves to burn in hell. I hope whoever is involved all go down.

Totally agree mate. This is not a political thing. They all deserve the book thrown at them. It’s a disgrace. Even talk Dershowitz is involved

Totally agree mate. This is not a political thing. They all deserve the book thrown at them. It’s a disgrace. Even talk Dershowitz is involved

Yep. They all gotta go down. It’s sick. What are the odds Epstein rolls and gets knocked off? Imagine what he knows.

Not sure why you seem like you have to defend Trump over Clinton when Trump has a terrible record of *alleged* sexual assaults going back decades. If he wasn’t president he’d be f’ed.
Haha, have you forgotten Monica Lewinsky?
Clintons a massive cad, Trump's not even close to being in his league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back