Review Round 17 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Dew should surprise Adelaide by letting us have a crack at taking the game on and playing footy.

The Crows will have 15 blokes set up down the line for every kick if they have scouted us and the middle of the ground will be wide open.

Out: Scheer, Heron, Powell, King
In: Lemmens, Murdoch, Wright, Ellis

Need to bring in some bigger bodies. King hasn't looked great since he got his concussion last week and could probably do with a week off.

Would drop Martin as well, but I doubt he gets the hook.
Lemmens does not look ready yet. Probably one more game in NEAFL.
I doubt King will be dropped. Dew highlighted him as one of players who never gave up.

Out: Scheer, Heron, Powell, King
In: Lemmens, Murdoch, Wright, Ellis

Need to bring in some bigger bodies. King hasn't looked great since he got his concussion last week and could probably do with a week off.

Would drop Martin as well, but I doubt he gets the hook.
That’s spot on in my opinion.
Lemmens in is a no brainer

Who thought we seen the day that Lemmens was seen as a saviour?
I don’t deny I’ve always liked him. Tries hard, tackles to hurt, but certainly not the most skilful guy around
Never thought I'd agree but he has to be in next week. Bit of a reflection on the team as a whole though. Sexton would be close to being given a rest - I see Dew sent him down back for some penance late in the game. That's an indictment on his form.

Will someone other than Witts and Swallow show something this week?

Fingers crossed. Our % is tanking, which is a big worry. Currently 67% but dropping like a stone.

2015 73%
2016 78%
2017 76%
2018 60%
2019 ????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I’d say Martin will be out this week judging by this that just got posted on social media 4B97EFC9-6036-4D89-AB1B-DD45D31724D6.jpeg

Lemmens, Murdoch and Wright would already come in for me.

Hell why not go all out and pick Riordan? Looked a class above NEAFL on the weekend by all reports.

Dunkley who was a mid season selection played for Melbourne last week, why not give the lad a run?

Hell why not go all out and pick Riordan? Looked a class above NEAFL on the weekend by all reports.

Dunkley who was a mid season selection played for Melbourne last week, why not give the lad a run?
I would say he's very much on the cusp of selection. The only thing going against him is that he hasn't played two games in a row. I would say if he plays this week and performs at the same level he'll debut against the Blues.

I agree, and pies mid-season draftee, John Noble has been firing in the VFL is a chance to play this weekend. Give em a go. Can sometimes inspire a side.

Who would replace him?
Lemmens probably the direct swap.

I really hope Caleb Graham comes in this week too. I think that would force either Hanley or Luko back up the ground as well. Hard running Murdoch on the other wing to replace Powell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back