Prediction Will Carlton be 'awarded' with a priority pick this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think we need one, nor do i think we'll get one.

but it's hard to put together an objective argument for the gold coast to get one and carlton not to.

gold coast 2017: 6-16
carlton 2017: 6-16

gold coast 2018: 4-18
carlton 2018: 2-20

gold coast 2019: 3-12 (3 single digit losses)
carlton 2019: 3-12 (4 single digit losses)
Yes, but Carlton supporters are telling us they are only a year behind Brisbane and we have seen their progression this year.

Fair to say that after the Blues traded away an early pick in ‘19 that was if.the AFL in their almighty corrupt wisdom gave them one, there will be more than chicken sh1t dumped at AFL house.

It would be great if the AFL mess around with them again like they did last year.

Carlton- we don’t want and won’t be asking for a priority pick

AFL- if Carlton asked for a priority pick then that’s something we would look into

Nek minnit

AFL- Hey Gill, Carlton are on the phone. They DO want a priority pick now

Gill
9330E68F-41ED-45D6-9460-62DDCCA6C644.gif

Have a couple state league players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3yo's in their designer daycare in Camberwell who cry every day because they've never seen a premiership.
For heaven's sake, Gil! Do it for the kids!
Totally. Need to support "the family club". Its ironic that supporters who bag out teams asking for a priority pick received priority picks themselves...

I don't think we need one, nor do i think we'll get one.

but it's hard to put together an objective argument for the gold coast to get one and carlton not to.

gold coast 2017: 6-16
carlton 2017: 6-16

gold coast 2018: 4-18
carlton 2018: 2-20

gold coast 2019: 3-12 (3 single digit losses)
carlton 2019: 3-12 (4 single digit losses)

Because Carlton can still attract players and is based in Melbourne. GC can't attract anyone and are in a non footy state. Pretty objective.

No and the suns don't deserve one either.
Teams who bring it on themselves don't deserve... I mean the Suns traded a pick 2 they had for Weller.
I hope the AFL put their foot down next month and say no to anyone asking for handouts.

Given the news in regards to the Suns seeking support via the draft from the AFL - Can Carlton too be given assistance? Again.

After last season being very shred with their bonus assets given by the AFL; Carlton yet are still struggling in regards to wins.

Will the AFL seek to give the blues pick 1 or 2 at the top of the draft? of perhaps a end of first round draft selection / selection rights to state players, again?

The case can be made it is best for the AFL to have a stronger and winning Carlton than the current state?

This post seems like a genuine attempt to draw out the trolls, and an unintentional attempt to draw out the punctuation and grammar police.

If you were paying attention last year you'd realise that the AFL doesn't "give" assistance or "seek" to give picks. They expect a club to beg, and there'd be little prospect of that after last year's circus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back