List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Brayden Ainsworth

Remove this Banner Ad

Constable in particular looks the goods.

Worpels kicking looks pretty dicey so far to me.
He’s already had what will likely be a 3 Brownlow vote game in rd 1. His kicking is miles better than Ainsworth.

I do hope Ainsworth works out but WTF were the recruiters doing when Constable & Worpel were still on the board.
I have a feeling it would have been based on their interviews. Constable was on roaming Brian last week and admitted to being poor academically, so I bet that put our recruiters off.

His only knock seemed to be his pace yet we pick up Brayshaw who’s slower than priddis. Ainsworth’s hardly quick himself.

So there must have been other reasons. Anyway sorry Anus, I just really wanted Worpel and Constable that year.

Interesting note from Schofield on the podcast this week, mentioned that Ainsworth badly injured a finger 15 years ago and never bothered to fix it. They believe it was affecting his ball drop so would explain his kicking.

He's now had surgery to correct it, so will see how this affects him.
That must have been a hell of a finger injury if it's responsible for his ball drop.

I thought the word was Worpel didn't want to leave Victoria. The reason Constable slid so far in the draft is probably down to not being a sexy enough type of player, or something equally stupid.

Really like the look of him last year.

Thought he'd become a regular in 2019, so I've been quite disapointed with his form in the WAFL thus far this year.

He's averaging four fewer disposals p/game in 2019.

Hope he turns things around

Really like the look of him last year.

Thought he'd become a regular in 2019, so I've been quite disapointed with his form in the WAFL thus far this year.

He's averaging four fewer disposals p/game in 2019.

Hope he turns things around
Foley struggling to have any impact too. Doesn’t bode well for the next overaged Subi draftee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked pretty solid in the wet last week but crikey...his kicking is still a big worry.

Summed it up pretty well their Rook for young Bubba. Has great smarts, runs to the right spots and knows how to find the ball in bunches, brought that across from junior and senior footy in Esperance but his disposal is still a bit sketchy. Poor man's Priddis maybe?

Summed it up pretty well their Rook for young Bubba. Has great smarts, runs to the right spots and knows how to find the ball in bunches, brought that across from junior and senior footy in Esperance but his disposal is still a bit sketchy. Poor man's Priddis maybe?
His disposal is not too dissimilar to Sheed in his first couple of seasons and one could say that has improved immensely as he developed the ability to find space

Remove this Banner Ad

Back