No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people on the MB have decided that all Richmond fans are trolls. They will never take your opinion seriously even if you're trying to have a genuine discussion.

Honestly, there are a lot who haven’t helped that impression. Not singling anyone out and not nessecarily anyone in this discussion, but some act in ways there that make people think that.

Most people on the MB have decided that all Richmond fans are trolls. They will never take your opinion seriously even if you're trying to have a genuine discussion.

Great example of MB bs was when the Rance diving thread was left up for months , but when a thread about Ben Brown diving was put up by a Richmond poster it lasted a day and was shut down lol

Also please don’t bitch about other boards modding, achieves nothing. They have a hard gig with all the knobs on that board.

Well maybe if they cracked down on the baiting and didn't partake in it at times they would have more respect.

Great example of MB bs was when the Rance diving thread was left up for months , but when a thread about Ben Brown diving was put up by a Richmond poster it lasted a day and was shut down lol

And don't forget the brownlow thread where a mod was doing homophobic photoshops of Alex Rance, etc, etc......

Let's just call it out for what it is. Geelong supporters are incapable of any conversation that is negative to their club. A more self absorbed, entitled supporter you will not meet. And it runs from the club to it's supporter base. They basically scream hostility at you, report posts and try to shut down any thread about their club that isn't a wank fest.
Then there's MB Collingwood posters. All i can say is a grade 3 education really does only get you so far in life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just ventured in there for the fitrst time to see what you guys were on about .................. saw it and I think I'll just hang here.

Another Premiership against the odds would be a nice way to settle them all down a bit

Nah mate, you got it all wrong. We win another and it will be about 7 final games at the MCG, no injuries and umpires gifting us the game.

Last edited:
I just ventured in there for the fitrst time to see what you guys were on about .................. saw it and I think I'll just hang here.

Another Premiership against the odds would be a nice way to settle them all down a bit

I think the MB would implode on levels never seen before if we won the flag this year lol

Honestly, there are a lot who haven’t helped that impression. Not singling anyone out and not nessecarily anyone in this discussion, but some act in ways there that make people think that.

I certainly won't disagree with that :p

That's my point. That board is a toilet. We just need to stay off it. Boycott the MB gameday threads etc. When they all of a sudden start talking amongst themselves in about a months time, i imagine it will get pretty old pretty quickly.

Ive banned myself from the MB a few weeks back - cesspool of unhinged hate. Its a ******* joke that about 95% of all posters in the AA thread dont even have a tiger player in the squad of 40 let alone the 22.

Just catching up on the footy shows.
Where was all this equalisation stuff (On the Couch) when we were s**t for three and a half decades.
Gerard Healy really is a sanctimonious prick.
He reckon Carlton need to help because they haven't been in finals for five years or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back