Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Lucev23 Panthers leaving Classic to make way for another code?

Both Penrith and Newcastle (ISC) linked with O'Neil.

Would look good as long as they get the sponsor logo in the proper spot (which unfortunately wasnt the case for the brumbies)

Also didnt the panthers only sign on with classic this year, but then again they didnt last very long at the titans

This move by ISC might be away of shedding some costs in order to save the company, might see more clubs leaving ISC over the next 2 seasons.

Also didnt the panthers only sign on with classic this year, but then again they didnt last very long at the titans
Signed in 2017 to produce from 2018 on a three-year deal. So it's two out of three years.

1435732-1200.jpg
1435731-1200.jpg

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Nathan Hindmarsh won't be happy about the Storm jersey whereas the Raiders charity jersey surely surprised me since they're no longer wearing Ricky Stuart Foundation jerseys

Last edited:

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
The Japanese are going with something that looks like a re-working of the 2015 kits. Can't say I'm a huge fan, but might look better when it's in play?

Rabbitohs said:
The Gift of Life Foundation, a staunch supporter of Donate Life Week, aims to encourage more Australians to become organ and tissue donors and to talk about it with their family and friends. Alcatel has kindly allowed Gift of Life to take their place on the Rabbitoh’s away jersey during the game.

1u8a6818.jpg

BulldogsSquared

Draftee
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I would love to see someone with skill do a portfolio of all current AFL guernsey (home and away) if they were NRL clubs and had an NRL jersey design.

Back