No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fu** giansiracusa has been in a good paddock and aged a fair bit

View attachment 706304

With all respect most players enjoy life outside the absolute stringent rules of clubs. Have some pizza, have some pasta with cheese. Act like normal people. I think it's great. When I saw Collingwood's "the hulk" in the 80's come out and tell his story recently, it was great. He went from the hulk to a japanese wrestler. But he was happy. I hated the scum but liked what kink bought to his team.

Just catching up on the footy shows.
Where was all this equalisation stuff (On the Couch) when we were s**t for three and a half decades.
Gerard Healy really is a sanctimonious prick.
He reckon Carlton need to help because they haven't been in finals for five years or whatever.

Was he saying that when we weren't in finals for over a decade?

With all respect most players enjoy life outside the absolute stringent rules of clubs. Have some pizza, have some pasta with cheese. Act like normal people. I think it's great. When I saw Collingwood's "the hulk" in the 80's come out and tell his story recently, it was great. He went from the hulk to a japanese wrestler. But he was happy. I hated the scum but liked what kink bought to his team.

Understandable

though it is fun to make fun of Stewie Dews belly.

yeah fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just catching up on the footy shows.
Where was all this equalisation stuff (On the Couch) when we were s**t for three and a half decades.
Gerard Healy really is a sanctimonious prick.
He reckon Carlton need to help because they haven't been in finals for five years or whatever.

Can you imagine the EPL trying to prop up clubs so the comp can be more even lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back