Meltdown Geelong have peaked ....... too early

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
You failed? My insults were too effective on your melty friend? You told me to lay the boot in. Can't have it both ways.
No, I mean failed in the sense that your posts are still terrible and there are no decent Weakles posters in the bay.

I mean failed in the sense that I am no longer a young man with the esprit required to turn our chats into something interesting.

But mostly I mean failed in the sense that you just admitted you were going to quit because you found it too hard here.

For all the ragers In here.

101433ED-61FF-41E0-B7B7-A67DAB535129.jpeg

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
I mean failed in the sense that I am no longer a young man with the esprit required to turn our chats into something interesting.

And yet you called me Grampa earlier based on melty Wojcinski's observations about my posting style. Turns out you really wanted a fellow wrinkly to converse with to brighten up your days in the nursing home. I can't help you I'm afraid. It'll be a long time before I'm your age. By then you'll probably be in an urn somewhere. In the meantime, don't let those carers push you around. That, or at least get a relative to catch them on camera with a view to some big bikkie compensation.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
And yet you called me Grampa earlier based on melty Wojcinski's observations about my posting style. Turns out you really wanted a fellow wrinkly to converse with to brighten up your days in the nursing home. I can't help you I'm afraid. It'll be a long time before I'm your age. By then you'll probably be in an urn somewhere. In the meantime, don't let those carers push you around. That, or at least get a relative to catch them on camera with a view to some big bikkie compensation.

View attachment 706433
Aged a bit trying to read your posts, that's for sure.

Look, I don't mean to get you all Cranky. Go have a special Bex and a run around and we can come back friends again.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Cats have peaked too early for the last seven years. Scott coaching for contract extensions. Smart man at a dumb club.
Liked only because you seem to be able to stay focussed enough to talk about the actual thread topic.

See OP, you CAN get off the drugs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
How about a 1 week Sig/Av bet on that game?
Sorry buddy but Im not a gambler only losers gamble . Just look at that Pie clown not playing for 10.weeks . But out of me and you we will see who looks silliest after the Saints game and if you lose you use my avatat if you know how .

FurTheWin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
Amongst the pigeons
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Banshees
Sorry buddy but Im not a gambler only losers gamble . Just look at that Pie clown not playing for 10.weeks . But out of me and you we will see who looks silliest after the Saints game and if you lose you use my avatat if you know how .

1 week avatar only bet it is

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Cats have peaked too early for the last seven years. Scott coaching for contract extensions. Smart man at a dumb club.

Thanks for returning to the subject. I gave up after the first three pages of Ricketz obsessing over an Eagles game and the Eagles in general rather than Peewrong's current form.

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Back on topic, just had a peek at Geelong's board. Was curious to see if any have expressed concern that they've peaked. Sure enough, there is. They get howled down immediately though. It's the thing that must not be spoken of. The nightmare of 2008 referred to a few times.

Since 2010, only Collingwood (2010) and Hawthorn (2013) have won the flag after claiming the minor premiership.

The most common ladder position for a premier is second, where 11 of the premiers in the AFL era finished second at the end of the home and away season.

https://www.zerohanger.com/the-theory-of-peaking-too-early-31287/

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Thanks for returning to the subject. I gave up after the first three pages of Ricketz obsessing over an Eagles game and the Eagles in general rather than Peewrong's current form.
Minnow, it's my thread now. I have been running it for a while. Even congratulated this Bomber Bobbie after you quit the bay because of gooch related puckering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back