Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only gut sniper Robbo should be concerning himself with is his 11pm vindaloo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow down. Robbo just tried his first pepper-steak pie recently and was heard exclaiming "it's wonderful how we have all these ethnic foods in the country now".

He has to stop doing it or he’ll be broke. He’s given the afl $15k this year
Broke or suspended. I've often wondered do the players really pay the fines themselves. I know the rules say they should but I just wonder.

Broke or suspended. I've often wondered do the players really pay the fines themselves. I know the rules say they should but I just wonder.

According to Carro North can’t afford dinner so we wouldn’t be picking up the tab.

You’re right though. He’ll have to try and stop it now but I think it’s natural. He just likes hitting people 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
According to Carro North can’t afford dinner do we wouldn’t be picking up the tab.

You’re right though. He’ll have to try and stop it now but I think it’s natural. He just likes hitting people 🤷🏻‍♂️
In general I just wonder - anyone know? Do the players pay it or is it looked after (nudge nudge wink wink) by a benevolent sponsor?

In general I just wonder - anyone know? Do the players pay it or is it looked after (nudge nudge wink wink) by a benevolent sponsor?

It used to be that way back in the day.

I'm pretty sure Cunners won't miss $10-20K out of his $700-800K per year.

It's more the younger blokes that feel the pinch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will note north won’t whinge and moan “he’s not a thug , don’t call him that” nup we want you to fear him

Just heard a bite of Robbo on 360 calling Cunners a stomach sniper. Lol. Anyone hear that?
Not an unreasonable assertion given he has been doing it for years. Plays on the edge. Classic 80s in 2019. It's that edge that makes him the best in the trenches in the whole comp. If he pays a fine, maybe misses a week, gets called a gut sniper so be it.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not an unreasonable assertion given he has been doing it for years. Plays on the edge. Classic 80s in 2019. It's that edge that makes him the best in the trenches in the whole comp. If he pays a fine, maybe misses a week, gets called a gut sniper so be it.

I honestly found it funny. Stomach sniper. It’s a new one

If a player from another team had been fined 4 times for punches we would be screaming sniper as well.

Who cares?

This might be unpopular around these parts, but this kind of thing isn't at all tough. In fact it's the complete opposite IMO.

Toughness is Jed using his body as a cannon ball with no regard for his own safety, or Jack's relentless attack on the footy, or Taz standing under a high ball to intercept mark, or Brown pushing past the mental and physical barrier to run 15kms every game, or what Cunners does the other 99% of the time.

It's cheap, it's soft, it's everything that Cunners isn't. He needs to get it out of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back