Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Terry McAuliffe's last call at Morphetville, and he ends it with a Tinder gag
big fan of Terry. Probably the best in my opinion although he has had some weird breathing problems in the last year or so. Loved the "good tip by me" when he tipped a 20 to 1 winner a year or so ago and christening the Poon Train also made me laugh

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
big fan of Terry. Probably the best in my opinion although he has had some weird breathing problems in the last year or so. Loved the "good tip by me" when he tipped a 20 to 1 winner a year or so ago and christening the Poon Train also made me laugh

Yep don't mind TM

What's he doing with Racing.com

Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
I enjoyed him going off after Another Martini bullshitted a win at Balaklava a few months

"Another Martini's in front, OH GIVE ME A MARTINI, HOW DID IT WIN! IT GOT BEAT AT STREAKY BAY LAST START, GIVE ME A SPELL!"

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
The ongoing competition between Vic & NSW continues. Victoria fires it’s salvo today.

What happens when the money dries up?

See South Australia

I love that they are bring the Coongy back as a ballot exempt race for the Caulfield Cup though :thumbsu:

In contrast - reducing the distance of the Ballarat Cup is s**t :thumbsdown:

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The ongoing competition between Vic & NSW continues. Victoria fires it’s salvo today.

MY favorite part of this is that Global Exchange is eligible for the million bonus by winning the Alistair Clark stakes... does this mean he already has a spot ready for him? going to be a bit embarrasing when he keeps getting beaten in Geelong Benchmark 70s

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
MY favorite part of this is that Global Exchange is eligible for the million bonus by winning the Alistair Clark stakes... does this mean he already has a spot ready for him? going to be a bit embarrasing when he keeps getting beaten in Geelong Benchmark 70s
Global Exchange is going to Honkers so may be hard to compete in BM 70s at Geelong

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers

Are you talking about the right horse mate?

Global Exchange won its last 3 before 6th in the Sydney Derby, now off to Hong Kong. Rates 95 and never even been to Geelong.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Will be interesting to see how Visinari goes on considering the bubble burst today. Bonus bets are nice insurance

Back