List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea! We're clearly awesome at treating ruckman with knee recos, young Draper may see some AFL action by 2023 :p

Seems we acquire ruckmen with very little interest in being on the field.

With Rowan Marshall having stepped up in the last few weeks you'd expect Draper's supposed offer from the Saints to be less likely. Would put us in the front seat for him?
Why would it be less likely? As a supporter of the Swans, you’d understand that one ruckman standing up still isn’t enough?

Like Thurlow supposedly was?

Thurlow was a great kick of the football until his injuries at Geelong.

Not sure if his current issues are physical or mental related.

Doubt we would be interested in Draper, the coaching staff highly rate Naismith moving forward.

Doubt we would be interested in Draper, the coaching staff highly rate Naismith moving forward.

I'd just like to see Sam moving on the ground.

Id be all for gibbs at the right price.. potentially has 2-3 good years left.. excellent kick of the footy..foreign concept at our club

The time has past for that type of acquisition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id be all for gibbs at the right price.. potentially has 2-3 good years left.. excellent kick of the footy..foreign concept at our club
Cooked, and rumours here is off field issues too. Has a big $ two years left on his contract. Trading him in one year too late looks to have cost the Adelaide Cows

Yep. Gibbs is the sort of player you get if you think you are a serious chance for the 2020 flag.

Pretty much. It don't work but Adelaide was the right choice. In fact had they paid the farm the year before, probably win that flag rather than Richmond.

Cooked, and rumours here is off field issues too. Has a big $ two years left on his contract. Trading him in one year too late looks to have cost the Adelaide Cows

It was a worthwhile gamble by the Crows. I don't think anyone saw their fall coming last year.

The talk amongst mates of mine (so grain of salt stuff) is he's got a few off field issues re: the punt which I won't elaborare on here/now but these issues have only become apparent since arriving... apparently Eddie Betts has tried to help him out but been burnt a bit & so Gibbs is up against it with Tex & some in the leadership group regarding this off field stuff... All complete rumour & nothing I can substantiate. Bit I have heard similar from a few different people (who don't know each other) so interesting hypothetocal none-the-less... Players are human too.

I hope whatever is currently ruining his chances of playing good footy get sorted because I love watching the good players play & he is a good player.

The talk amongst mates of mine (so grain of salt stuff) is he's got a few off field issues re: the punt which I won't elaborare on here/now but these issues have only become apparent since arriving... apparently Eddie Betts has tried to help him out but been burnt a bit & so Gibbs is up against it with Tex & some in the leadership group regarding this off field stuff... All complete rumour & nothing I can substantiate. Bit I have heard similar from a few different people (who don't know each other) so interesting hypothetocal none-the-less... Players are human too.

I hope whatever is currently ruining his chances of playing good footy get sorted because I love watching the good players play & he is a good player.
I remember him playing on Goodes one day and did a good fair job , not like a dog like Simon Godfrey

I have heard this as Well. could be the next fev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back