Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA vs Sydney Board. What's Qooty? Come find out! LIVE MATCH THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't The King! get his post count up via the SFA at one point? Perfect place for one-liners... He could join up with his mate LukeParkerno1 at the Rats... (a combined current total post count of 191,917 posts!!)

Talking about one liners, I hear manangatang is the SFA side ruck? (I know it doesn't make any sense, but nothing will once the drugs kick in... give it time)

Nah I couldn’t get into it

Any game where my name is up in lights without me having to put in any effort at all is a game for me.

I'm in.
Welcome! You're about to become the best fake athlete you know!

Didn't The King! get his post count up via the SFA at one point? Perfect place for one-liners... He could join up with his mate LukeParkerno1 at the Rats... (a combined current total post count of 191,917 posts!!)

Talking about one liners, I hear manangatang is the SFA side ruck? (I know it doesn't make any sense, but nothing will once the drugs kick in... give it time)

I assume most are from King lol

Reaction total... People react to you more often on average.

How many SFA premiership medals you got?

The King is an entity that is beyond awards.

He is bigfooty's version of Ibrahimovic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Ticky009 would lay claim to being our defensive leader... & GCB85 would make a great wingman... Able to get on his bike & tear up the wing (I mean that literally too :p ).
We should probably let these guys know that a standard qooty field is larger than the SCG so it'll take more than two kicks to score from full back.

I reckon Ticky009 would lay claim to being our defensive leader... & GCB85 would make a great wingman... Able to get on his bike & tear up the wing (I mean that literally too :p ).

Oy there. I have baggsed the wing spot - on the left side of the field of course.

The average qooty field results in far fewer knee injuries as well

I think that has more to do with the average athletic composition of a Qooty played rather than the ground.

If you aren't likely to run or jump around it also means you are less likely to get injured. How do you think Dingster has played so many games?

I'm not sure why, but everyone at my work calls me a "real half back flanker" so that must be my position.
You just float around all day getting cheap possessions and benefiting from everyone else's hard work?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back