Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
First Tippa kicks the winner and then get a winner of my own
01C3FEA8-48A0-4A17-AB52-EBEBD97FB397.png

Need another new friend ffs.
Just look at the pogo twitter. Everyone puts the codes there. Add one then delete them after.

Just look at the pogo twitter. Everyone puts the codes there. Add one then delete them after.
I just need a second phone. Did the three trades with the missus last night, super easy.

Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
What is a shadow pokemon?

Shadow Pokémon (Japanese: ダークポケモン Dark Pokémon) are Pokémon that are being used for wrongful acts because they had the doors to their hearts shut artificially, a process created and carried out by Cipher in the Orre region .

Will look something like this.

I have to say that the game having regular events, adding new Pokemon and making improvements (the appraisal system update is a god-send) - all for free - is a positive model for free mobile games. Sure, you can pay for extra raid passes and other stuff to speed up progress but you can still catch good Pokemon and legendaries with a little patience and zero interaction with your credit card or iTunes card.

It will never recapture that magic when everyone was out on their phones partaking in the equivalent of digital crack but there is still a sizable community getting together for raids and community days etc. A lot could be done better but game could have turned out a lot worse after the start it had.

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have to say that the game having regular events, adding new Pokemon and making improvements (the appraisal system update is a god-send) - all for free - is a positive model for free mobile games. Sure, you can pay for extra raid passes and other stuff to speed up progress but you can still catch good Pokemon and legendaries with a little patience and zero interaction with your credit card or iTunes card.

It will never recapture that magic when everyone was out on their phones partaking in the equivalent of digital crack but there is still a sizable community getting together for raids and community days etc. A lot could be done better but game could have turned out a lot worse after the start it had.
And if I want to earn coins quickly, with patience, I'll use my Google Rewards balance. Will probably need to top up by $3-4 but oh well.

Back