Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Vetting* instead of venting. But you knew what I meant. You were just waiting for someone to say immigration!
Maybe, I suppose I gave you too much credit.

We've been trying to fix the harm caused by institutionalised child abuse for the past 20 years, and it will go on. That isn't framed as an immigration problem. It's both dumb and cheap to tack this on to the anti-immigrant bandwagon.

We've been trying to fix the harm caused by institutionalised child abuse for the past 20 years, and it will go on. That isn't framed as an immigration problem. It's both dumb and cheap to tack this on to the anti-immigrant bandwagon.

You continue to deflect. You're either ignorant or in denial about the events around thousands of children being violently abused across the UK by Pakistani gangs.

Given the ethnicity of the vast majority of the perpetrators there was certainly a cultural element to the crimes.

The abuse was not institutionalised but it was certainly facilitated by state bodies such as the police and social services who did not act to stop the large scale abuse for fear of being labeled racist.

You continue to deflect. You're either ignorant or in denial about the events around thousands of children being violently abused across the UK by Pakistani gangs.

Given the ethnicity of the vast majority of the perpetrators there was certainly a cultural element to the crimes.

The abuse was not institutionalised but it was certainly facilitated by state bodies such as the police and social services who did not act to stop the large scale abuse for fear of being labeled racist.

Here here.

And it’s the last paragraph that KV and his ilk continue to refuse to want to talk about.

And yet here you are supporting the guy who put in jeopardy their chance to face justice, you can't really be that angry about the issue.

Except they did face justice, were found guilty, and were sent to prison.

I was always taught to focus on what is, not what might have been.

No comment on the issues raised in that final paragraph of Sorted’s post I was referring too?

i think the debate on Robinson masks the facts of a horrible horrible crime, large groups of Pakistani men many who have children of their own and were members of the religion of peace planned and organised the systematic rape and torture of young English girls in a country which they were let into so they could improve their life and instead they chose to ruin the lives of young vulnerable children, anything Tony did pales in comparison to what these depraved monsters did and he is being used as a smoke screen.

Except they did face justice, were found guilty, and were sent to prison.

I was always taught to focus on what is, not what might have been.

No comment on the issues raised in that final paragraph of Sorted’s post I was referring too?
In the past blacks, Irish, gays all have been fair game for the British rozzers, they've got themselves to blame for what you would call the culture of political correctness gone mad, Google West Midlands Serious Crime Squad. The sins of the past have caught with them and in this case it has effected their ability to bring criminals to account.

Here here.

And it’s the last paragraph that KV and his ilk continue to refuse to want to talk about.

You only hear what you want to hear. You only what a mouthy loser to gob off about Islam even at risk of the trial.

Lucky the judge didn’t ask the jury if they were familiar with the broadcast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the past blacks, Irish, gays all have been fair game for the British rozzers, they've got themselves to blame for what you would call the culture of political correctness gone mad, Google West Midlands Serious Crime Squad. The sins of the past have caught with them and in this case it has effected their ability to bring criminals to account.

That's nonsense. Read the Jay report. It was hardly just the police. Its not their ability to bring criminals to court, its them not wanting to.

The report said the "collective failures" of political and officer leadership were "blatant" over the first 12 years covered by the inquiry.

Senior managers within social care were said to have "underplayed" the scale and seriousness of the problem.

Police were said to have given CSE no priority, regarding many child victims "with contempt" and failing to act on their abuse as a crime.

The report found that three other publications in 2002, 2003 and 2006 provided "stark evidence" to the police and council.

The first of these was suppressed, which the report said had led to suggestions of a cover-up, while the other two were ignored.

Staff were said to have believed the extent of CSE had been exaggerated, while some were "overwhelmed" by the numbers of cases involved.

Professor Alexis Jay's report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council, said: "Several councillors interviewed believed that by opening up these issues they could be 'giving oxygen' to racist perspectives that might in turn attract extremist political groups and threaten community cohesion.

i think the debate on Robinson masks the facts of a horrible horrible crime, large groups of Pakistani men many who have children of their own and were members of the religion of peace planned and organised the systematic rape and torture of young English girls in a country which they were let into so they could improve their life and instead they chose to ruin the lives of young vulnerable children, anything Tony did pales in comparison to what these depraved monsters did and he is being used as a smoke screen.

The State was dealing with it through the criminal justice system. How is someone a hero if they take steps which might prevent a jury reaching a verdict to convict them

The State was dealing with it through the criminal justice system. How is someone a hero if they take steps which might prevent a jury reaching a verdict to convict them
seeing some of the results and sentences by the state I don't think they were dealing with it. while I don't think jeopardizing a case is very smart I think putting a spotlight on these dreadful crimes is better than ignoring them and pretending it's not happening

seeing some of the results and sentences by the state I don't think they were dealing with it. while I don't think jeopardizing a case is very smart I think putting a spotlight on these dreadful crimes is better than ignoring them and pretending it's not happening
The crimes were in the spotlight, unfortunately the far right like yourself refuse to read the media because you assume it's fake or bias.

oh hello I'm on the far right now because I detest child rapists-thanks for the heads up no doubt if I have a different opinion than you I will be in neo-nazi territory soon. whatever your opinion on Robinson whatever he has done wrong is a minute fraction compared to these horrible disgusting "asians"
The crimes were in the spotlight, unfortunately the far right like yourself refuse to read the media because you assume it's fake or bias.
by the way when reading about these Pakistani child rapists I never assume it's fake

seeing I'm apparently far right you must be far out left, got a question Lefty: name a group of roughly over 30 men who know each other in the civilised world who plan and organise gang rape and virtual slavery of young underage girls, I can't think of any which is why this sort of crime is horrendous

seeing I'm apparently far right you must be far out left, got a question Lefty: name a group of roughly over 30 men who know each other in the civilised world who plan and organise gang rape and virtual slavery of young underage girls, I can't think of any which is why this sort of crime is horrendous

That has happened in corporate America. It’s all over the news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back